• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you own any farm animals? 🐮🐷🐔

Do you own any?

• Total voters

Snek

Time To Party 🎉
Bells
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Golden Watering Can
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
1710248834362.png

I own sheep and goats. I live in the rural so its possible. I plan on having chickens at some point for eggs 🥚🍳

We live in the city and my boyfriend sometimes talks about keeping chicken on our terrace (we are really lucky to have two terraces and one of them is pretty big). I'm like, I hope you are not serious? I'm not sure if the zoning would even allow that, like I'm pretty sure it doesn't, but I might actually be wrong and keeping 1-3 chicken might be allowed.

No, and I'd like to keep it that way (despite being from Texas).

No, I don't live in a place for that, and it's expensive, I just seeing them in fairs.

I do not but it's always been my dream to. I want a cow, sheep, chickens, and goats most of all (just as pets)

I don't have any farm animals, and I don't think I could handle the responsibility of larger animals like sheep or cows, but they're very cute all the same! 🐮

Back