• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

#savemarinajoyce

Goddamn sjw...wondering if someone's okay after seeing bruises on their body, hearing something that sounded like help me, seeing a rifle in the background of the video, seeing fear in their eyes multiple times when they look to the left. And the person liking tweets saying 'like this marina of your not okay' sjws have taken it too far with this girls wellbeing damn you sjws !!!

well if you looked in her likes, she was liking tweets that said, "like this if you're not okay"
:/

well if you looked in her likes, she was liking tweets that said, "like this if you're not okay"
:/
oh sorry if I forgot to explain but this was sarcasm and I was basically saying that people had a reason to be scared sorry

tbh everyone just need to chill tf out because all the people tweeting about it and coming up with conspiracies was just rly weird and probably upset and worried a lot of people. i think that there are a few things the internet should learn from this, like, don't come up w a bunch of theories (if you're worried call the police or make sure someone checks in on them - writing conspiracies online on how she is kidnapped isn't helpful rly)....

All I can say is I'm glad she's safe and that this was all just a big hoax. I mean, fair enough, some people were exaggerating the drama much more than they had to (I mean I saw on twitter people were making group chats to discuss what was going on which I felt was pretty insensitive? I don't honestly know how that would have helped her at all and if anything it just feels like people were trying to exaggerate this all for a bit of fun drama), but I don't know why people are getting annoyed at people who were genuinely worried about her, despite the fact that she said she was okay herself. Her communication on the issues was very ambiguous and unclear, and a lot of things still do not add up in my opinion (her odd behaviour in her videos, the bruises on her body), so clearly something is going on, perhaps a drug-related issue, but as long as she is safe with her family and friends and not being abused by someone then at least they can sort this matter out in privacy.

Anyway, I think it's good that people did speak out about the issue and called the police ASAP because many abuse victims remain in silence even if major signs are evident. People do not bat an eyelid sometimes. Abuse victims will remain in silence because they are afraid if they call the police they will be abused even more. So it's actually good to see people are actually going out there and taking matters into their own hands. Thankfully she was not being abused but maybe one day something else like this will happen, so we've just got to use our fair judgment and help other people out when we think they need it.

She should seriously just take a break and work on getting better with whatever it is she's struggling with. Publicity isn't a good thing when you're unwell.

she seems mentally ill to me, not in danger. she played her fans anyway for the fame by making them think she was in danger. maybe shes not being abused but she needs some help in the head tbqh

example of how to gain a million supscribers in 48 hours. I get why she didn't speak out about it earlier and why she was happily fueling it :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It seems like drugs to me, she seems way to 'together' to be bipolar or whatever mental illness everyone's saying she has but whatever it doesn't matter anymore she got her fame // and she wasn't kidnapped so it's cool.

Last edited:
example of how to gain a million supscribers in 48 hours. I get why she didn't speak out about it earlier and why she was happily fueling it :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It seems like drugs to me, she seems way to 'together' to be bipolar or whatevee mental illness everyone's saying she has but whatever it doesn't matter anymore she got her fame //

idk what she was expecting, like anyone will watch her videos now that they know it was fake

I don't think she really did this on purpose, like, I would say fans overreacted soo they bennefited her by a misunderstanding

idk what she was expecting, like anyone will watch her videos now that they know it was fake

The way she liked those tweets like "like this if you're in danger" then made up some crap excuse, the way she was tweeting about a meetup in a strange matter instead of actually addressing the problem, acting so calm in her livestream and still subtly fueling speculation and as soon as it's all blown over she makes a regular video?? It honestly seems as if she was milking and fueling the whole thing but yeah.. and considering the video that she posted 5 hours ago has almost 500,000 views but before all this she got 100,000ish views on a video, people are watching her videos now.

I hope she didn't fuel the whole thing for fame, taking advantage of people who were seriously worried isn't cool, but honestly that's what it seems like (maybe she is ill, and in that case I'm sorry for assuming ****)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think she really did this on purpose, like, I would say fans overreacted soo they bennefited her by a misunderstanding

Why didn't she make a serious video addressing it right away then? instead of continuing to act odd and fuel the rumors?

I'm not saying she started the rumors or faked this whole thing, but she didn't come out and deny it right away, she done things that would clearly be read as 'signs'. I mean, she managed to post a video 'facts about me' after all this, I'm sure she could have quickly made a video dispelling the rumors as soon as they started, but she wouldn't have got any subs if she'd done that so :^) people were seriously scared for her, crying, calling the police, etc, but she just seems to pretty much brush it off, or quickly mention it, idk.

Last edited:
Just read a 12 page thread to see that its a hoax or no? I also skimmed lolcow and PULL forums. Very interesting. I personally think if she's going through stuff she should take a break from her youtube channel to focus on her health, instead of making poor quality videos in comparison to her old ones.

Yeah it's really fishy how her first reaction wasn't to just go ''oh i'll tell them what's happening so people can stop assuming that isis is involved and that I'm in danger'' No, she literally kept giving mixed signals to fuel the confusion and that went on for what.. 48hours? A tad too long to just be ignorant and ignore the issue innit.

Anyway can Youtubers please stop talking about her now? It's like everyone needs to make a vid on her now to get some of dem views.

What an interesting story - it's the kind of drama tabloids would make up or at least exploit mercilessly. Yet most of the drama has been from random people sharing their theories and their fears, not from the traditional gutter press. Times sure have changed!

Hope she's okay, not that I'll look her videos up or even google her, I don't care to contribute to this kind of thing. But it's good that so many people cared enough to say something - hopefully this situation won't put people off from saying something the next time something happens in RL or online.

I don't think she did this on purpose. I think her fans created a story and started running wild with it, until it got out of control. As for not addressing it, she did, but no one listened to her. If you check her twitter, you can see she made several tweets before this thing blew up saying she was fine and not to call the police, but this only lead people to create more rumors about her situation. Things got worse after she tweeted about meeting her for that party. After that, she most likely went to sleep and didn't see what was going on until she woke up.

As for not giving a clear answer, I think that is because of drug use. I don't think she is trying to add more fuel to the fire. I think she is trying to give a good answer, but her brain is just clouded with everything that she can't, if that makes sense. I don't think she's purposefully doing any of this for views. I think this is just a case of people letting their imaginations run wild.

If something is really wrong with her, I doubt she will come out and say it. It's hard enough to deal with drug abuse, as well as other types of abuse on your own, so I imagine it's even harder with the entire world watching her. Her family may just want some privacy while they deal with this. They might be afraid of their reputations being ruined. For now, we just have to listen to her when she says she is okay, and hope that if something is going on that she can get the help she needs and recover.

So she has Schizophrenia I believe and has been taking medication for it, like I said before.
(This is most likely why she is behaving like this)

She was most likely creating drama like Fleshy said to get subs, she fell over and resulted in bruises, and people are over reacting like hell, people have made horrible accusations against her boyfriend & Mother, the whole situation is ridiculous and people need to stop making assumptions, espically when you know nothing.

Last edited:
Back