#savemarinajoyce

lmaooo not to be insensitive but im Dying this is so funny

,like , not the abuse conspiracies,, but how much it has blown out of proportion and how So many ppl are extremely convinced that she has been kidnapped, is using hardcore drugs or something like that .. ..

lmaooo not to be insensitive but im Dying this is so funny

,like , not the abuse conspiracies,, but how much it has blown out of proportion and how So many ppl are extremely convinced that she has been kidnapped, is using hardcore drugs or something like that .. ..

People need to mind their business. XD

the final verdict is she's okay and secure.

her mother did a live stream with her earlier today and everything was fine.

to clear things up - her mom did state in the live video with her that the finger in her "date dress" video was HERS because she was helping marina make the video. IT WAS NOT A KIDNAPPER, my lord. there was also a woman in the background walking in that video at one point who was also her mother. her family said she is staying with them and is NOT BEING ABUSED but dealing with "personal problems". her ex and current boyfriend have confirmed she's dealing with schizophrenia and that she's hearing voices which freak her out in which she started doing drugs (I knew someone who was schizo and had a drug abuse problem way back and that is a terrible mix). part of being schizo is having attacks in which you hurt yourself and in her "draw my life" video she even says "when I was younger I would give myself bruises". part of this mental illness IS being scared and she already has enough on her plate and all of this will only freak her out even more.

trust me I was up late worrying to, about a girl I've never even heard of, but after looking into her videos and tweets and everyone's theories and things her family and friends were saying - she is okay but is dealing with some substance issues (possibly) but they need everyone to just continue supporting her and know that she's okay rather than spreading awful rumors and theories and constantly calling police over a matter no one truly knows about but marina and her family and friends. right now she needs everyone to chill and to give her privacy and her friends and mom are getting fed up with everyone and their insane "kidnapping" accusations and rumors. marina stated that she finds her fans worrying "heartwarming" but that she assures everyone that she's is OKAY and SAFE.

Last edited:
Tbh I think the help me signs where from her due to the mental illness... she hasn't actually been like yknow... kidnapped or abused but maybe the voices made her call for help? I also had voices like her so I know how it is.

I gave up later on the situation and just gave a tweet with a link to BBC news about this thing in UK where you draw a black dot on your palm and its a sign you're in domestic abuse because all the conspiracy theories where too much to me.
Weirdly the post got like 500+ retweets and 600 likes. At least people just retweeted it instead of spamming stupid pictures and conspiracy theories.
I just felt like "lets just all shut up and see what she does" instead of trying to find Satan in spongebob (metaphorically).

Last edited:
Everyone is sorry that we are worried about a girl that might be kidnapped/abused we are deeply sorry.

@ Fantasyrick Even when this girl has said she is okay and that there is nothing to worry about and she has actually stated in the past that she had a mental illness in her 'draw my life' video.

@Everyone who isn't a fan and has only heard about her: She has personal problems that people should stay out of, would you go up to someone who looks sad and say: "You're are on drugs, omg your boyfriend is abusing" without any evidence, no, so why do it on the internet? Because you are a social justice warrior.

And it has been confirmed she is secure. So stop worrying. c:

Edit: Her behaviour may be due to medication and the poor thing needs some rest from the internet.
I feel bad for her boyfriend who has been accused of abusing her.

Last edited:
Everyone is sorry that we are worried about a girl that might be kidnapped/abused we are deeply sorry.

i just mean that ppl are assuming a lot of stuff and not listening to her. i get if ppl got worried but acting like ppl have been acting is just..,,.. rly weird tbh?? like people were convinced she was abused or kidnapped?? which isn't exactly helpful to anyone lmao, if ppl are worried they should call the police, but putting together "evidence" like people have done to convince other ppl and a lot of young fans that she is kidnapped, dead, or in severe danger isn't rly good at all.

like, it's nice you care and all, but don't blow it out of proportion and try to be reasonable and not make a lot of assumptions.

She's clearly mental somehow, that's why her personality changed.

I don't know about this person, nor do i care. She just needs help and that's it. Nothing to worry about. People are too paranoid because of what the world is doing. :rolleyes:

Tbh I think the help me signs where from her due to the mental illness... she hasn't actually been like yknow... kidnapped or abused but maybe the voices made her call for help? I also had voices like her so I know how it is.

I gave up later on the situation and just gave a tweet with a link to BBC news about this thing in UK where you draw a black dot on your palm and its a sign you're in domestic abuse because all the conspiracy theories where too much to me.
Weirdly the post got like 500+ retweets and 600 likes. At least people just retweeted it instead of spamming stupid pictures and conspiracy theories.
I just felt like "lets just all shut up and see what she does" instead of trying to find Satan in spongebob (metaphorically).

The "help me" was supposedly her mom saying "stand like me" and helping her to pose.

@ Fantasyrick Even when this girl has said she is okay and that there is nothing to worry about and she has actually stated in the past that she had a mental illness in her 'draw my life' video.

@Everyone who isn't a fan and has only heard about her: She has personal problems that people should stay out of, would you go up to someone who looks sad and say: "You're are on drugs, omg your boyfriend is abusing" without any evidence, no, so why do it on the internet? Because you are a social justice warrior.

No one is doing this. People are concerned for her because her behaviour in her videos is literally identical to someone who is on speed. People are concerned for her because she has shown bruises all over her body. People are concerned for her because she has tweeted and commented on Youtube before that she needs help and that she's not okay. How dare people be concerned for a young girl with a mental illness, ****ing SJWs

Also this literally has.... nothing to do with social justice, maybe don't blame everything you disagree with on SJWs 'cause it makes you look kind of silly :blush::blush:

Last edited:
The "help me" was supposedly her mom saying "stand like me" and helping her to pose.

No one is doing this. People are concerned for her because her behaviour in her videos is literally identical to someone who is on speed. People are concerned for her because she has shown bruises all over her body. People are concerned for her because she has tweeted and commented on Youtube before that she needs help and that she's not okay. How dare people be concerned for a young girl with a mental illness, ****ing SJWs

Also this literally has.... nothing to do with social justice, maybe don't blame everything you disagree with on SJWs 'cause it makes you look kind of silly :blush::blush:

Your clearly haven't read the comments on her vids have you?

Don't really have time for sarcastic people like you hun, so toodles, enjoy being null, its a good username for ya.

I don't blame everything on SJW, you're a meany! :blush:

Last edited:
Your clearly haven't read the comments on her vids have you?

I have. People aren't making their speculations out of completely nothing. Sure some things are a reach from heaven (like the posts about ISIS and saying x and y are calls for help when they're just her randomly posing) but even these were made from the clear signal that she hasn't been 100% okay.

Goddamn sjw...wondering if someone's okay after seeing bruises on their body, hearing something that sounded like help me, seeing a rifle in the background of the video, seeing fear in their eyes multiple times when they look to the left. And the person liking tweets saying 'like this marina of your not okay' sjws have taken it too far with this girls wellbeing damn you sjws !!!

Don't really have time for sarcastic people like you hun, so toodles, enjoy being null, its a good username for ya.

I don't blame everything on SJW, you're a meany! :blush:

Lmao what. Thanks I'm glad you agree I'm relatable to a cyborg ninja from MGS???

I've seen you call people you don't see eye-to-eye with SJWs all the time but anyways okay bye?

Is this over yet? no?
It's 100% confirmed she's alright and there's no kidnapper, right?
I hope she is indeed safe

Is this over yet? no?
It's 100% confirmed she's alright and there's no kidnapper, right?
I hope she is indeed safe

There's no kidnapping involved. I always thought that theory was whack since her filming location hadn't changed and more recently, what kidnapper would let her livestream?

people blow things way out of proportion when they don't understand what's going on, poor boyfriend taking all the blame for this. :/

not really, some people think their boyfriend is abusing her because of his looks

Last edited:
Back