• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Binge Watching.

Season 4 of Ripper Street premiere last night on what we call BBC America. This is great time to catch up with it , if your State Side.

Gahhh—I just binge-watched two seasons of Steven Universe yesterday. I watched it all day. WORTH IT. I'm finally caught up now, which is good!

Just finished bingeing Preacher wow was Great.

I'll often binge watch through various youtube series in while I'm drawing. Lately I've been on an educational kick with things like Crash Course and Extra History.

i used to binge watch game grumps, i wish i still did. it just doesnt interest me anymore :( really miss it.

i just finished binge watching orange is the new black. best show ive ever watched probably, nothing else to say

been watching grace and frankie! its about 2 friends husbands getting married and leaving their wives, its hilarious.

currently binging criminal minds season 11. i binge each season once they're up on netflix!

Finished all of SPEC yesterday. It's like if Charlotte and Danganronpa was good, slowly leading to doomsday prevention tragedy.

Strongly recommend if you're into Japanese pop-culture (anime and entertainment), crime fiction and people with super powers. Also if parallel universe and evolution theories are your thing.

I binge watched the whole four seasons of orange is the new black during this summer holiday. There were many tears and honestly I think I've spent my time well :D

Bf & I are currently binge watching Stranger Things. I want to finish it tonight but he wants to wait until tomorrow. Ugh, it's so good. ;-;

Back to X-Files again, I need to start Twin Peaks but I never have effort to pay attention when I'm alone and my bf doesn't want to watch ti really.

I've been watching a lot of Joel's previous streams on youtube. Like maybe too much to be considered healthy lmao

bingeing House of Cards Starting Season 4 now. Doing Orange is Black next, maybe Daredevil idk.

I'm currently binge-watching all of the summer of steven (SU) episodes I've missed and The Legend of Korra.

Back