• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Names you hate?

Jordan and Barbara, I don't know, sorry if your name are those but I don't really like em.

Stuff like Getie and Gretchen, can't stand them but there really uncommon which is good.

Girl
Amy (my drug addict cousin)
Barbara
Bethy
Becky
Beatrice
Any girl B names
Lisa (my drug addict step-cousin)
Any variation of Rylee (step-cousin and sassy girl at my school)
Boy
Brody (sounds like grody)
Diego
Dominic

None really what I can think of, but people intentionally using alternate spelling just to be cool or edgy are just messed up tbh. Also I don't really like my real name either so...

brittany, tiffany, helga, chris, sasha, diego, michelle

they just all sound kind of ugly to me?

haha, no i can't say i hate any names per se, although "Manny" kind of annoys me for some reason.

but, i've noticed, that guys who go by "Billy" or "Tommy" instead of Bill, Will, William, Thomas, or Tom, are always trouble-makers...

I really don't like the name Quincy lmao

aww duude, i love that name, its a great pet name!!

but anyways, i dont really hate names but it does kinda bother me when ppl name their kids "hope" or
"charity" (and yes ive actually met a girl named "charity") like whats next, you gonna name your kid "kindness" now?

Last edited:
^that's cringy naming them after real words like that

also what i meant was people spelling their name like khryshtal rather than crystal because they think they are alternative af lol

I don't understand why some people name their kids after places they have no significant relation to such as naming an American "China" or "Florence."

aww duude, i love that name, its a great pet name!!

but anyways, i dont really hate names but it does kinda bother me when ppl name their kids "hope" or
"charity" (and yes ive actually met a girl named "charity") like whats next, you gonna name your kid "kindness" now?

Or Destiny, Grace, Clarity or Angel. Sooo horrible.

Back