• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi :)

bitofpunkbitofpop

Bells
Hello, I’m not too sure how forums work so sorry about that 💀I really just joined to trade villagers because every other place I use is very dead rn. If you have any recommendations lmk! My names Alex btw :)

Hey Alex! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Villager trading in New Horizons is done in the New Neighbor Network forum subsection, so definitely check that out! 😊💗 It's not as active as it has been previously, but I hope you're able to trade with people. Good luck if you're on the hunt for a specific villager!

Hi there, welcome to the forums! To get a general idea of how the forums work, I recommend checking out the Rules and Guidelines and FAQ! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Good luck with getting the villagers you’re looking for! ☺️

Hey there! Welcome to the forums :3

I hope that you enjoy your time here!!

Back