• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'll call people tahi because that means poop in my language. But it doesn't sound cute :/

we say "bajs" or just "skit" depending on situation in swedish and yeah i know it in a few other languages too xD and yeah it doesn't sounds cute.. nor does bae lol

ALSO hoping for a new direct around fathers day eh ;)

we say "bajs" or just "skit" depending on situation in swedish and yeah i know it in a few other languages too xD and yeah it doesn't sounds cute.. nor does bae lol

ALSO hoping for a new direct around fathers day eh ;)

yES red carnations pls

Well since they released the pink carnations, it'd be weird if they didn't release a red one.

yeah jubs kinda hinted to they would when i asked but refused to give proper answer so yeah i hope they take june fathers day for it cause then i will be home for sure since it collides with midsummer's i think.

lmao at people still using "bae" ... Also I wouldn't call Oblivia poop but that's just me.

It's more likely that people are just growing even lazier.
Baby -> babe (bab) -> bae (ba), they just take off the last letter.
Eventually people will just say b (or be since they added an e so they don't look as lazy), and then nobody will say anything, they'll just look at each other meaningfully.

It's more likely that people are just growing even lazier.
Baby -> babe (bab) -> bae (ba), they just take off the last letter.
Eventually people will just say b (or be since they added an e so they don't look as lazy), and then nobody will say anything, they'll just look at each other meaningfully.

actually in my country we've been using b as an endearment for loved ones for ages. that's what I call my hubs.

Bae means "before all else", though, no? That's how it was explained to me the first time I ever heard it. Maybe it lost that meaning over time lol.

Bae means "before all else", though, no? That's how it was explained to me the first time I ever heard it. Maybe it lost that meaning over time lol.

or bacon and eggs ;) yeah still thinks it looks stupid if you know danish hah

or bacon and eggs ;) yeah still thinks it looks stupid if you know danish hah

I only use it semi-ironically or to talk about characters I like. Like I've been saying "Roadhog is bae" a ton. Or "morgana is bae" just for brevity.

I use bae but only for tv charactors and my cat
like "Liam is bae bae"
Or "jana is my bae"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back