• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely Bell Tree Soon indeed lol.

The Bell Tree Forums August 2016 Direct

PARAGRAPH 5

SEASHELL IMPLEMENTATION

And now here's Jeremy with the scoop on the seashell progress guys!

Jeremy: Well guys it took a while, but Seashell implementation is nearly done! If I had to take a guess, we're 55% done with the groundwork. Expect more on that soon.

-Cut back to a slightly panicky Jubs-

That's uhh... Good to hear Jeremy... HOW ABOUT COLLECTIBLE RESTOCKS YOU GUYS LIKE THOSE RIGHT

The Bell Tree Forums August 2016 Direct

PARAGRAPH 5

SEASHELL IMPLEMENTATION

And now here's Jeremy with the scoop on the seashell progress guys!

Jeremy: Well guys it took a while, but Seashell implementation is nearly done! If I had to take a guess, we're 55% done with the groundwork. Expect more on that soon.

-Cut back to a slightly panicky Jubs-

That's uhh... Good to hear Jeremy... HOW ABOUT COLLECTIBLE RESTOCKS YOU GUYS LIKE THOSE RIGHT

That seems accurate, but I don't know if the restocks will have much to deliver, either...

oath2order - Today at 12:51 AM
well
Jer didn't specify the year
He just said after October 11th or some ****
so go get your shells ��

I'm assuming you mean 2015 yes?

oooo- Jeremy has traceless edit powers... :eek:

Thanks for the seashells! I have a question: is it possible to sell them to other members who may want to use them or switch for Welcome Bells instead? I don't have any use for them, heh.

Nope, sorry! Being able to do those things would defeat the purpose of why we changed to this system anyway.

You'll have them there if you ever want a username change later. :)

Nope, sorry! Being able to do those things would defeat the purpose of why we changed to this system anyway.

You'll have them there if you ever want a username change later. :)

No problem, thanks for the quick response! :D

It's been a month since this direct was announced and the people have finally gotten their shells. CAN THIS THREAD DIE ALREADY???

thank you for the seashells, admins! :D I really wanted a username change ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back