• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, the concept of seashells seems really cool, I can't wait to get mine when the mods hand them out!~ ^~^

Super late post, but I'm definitely loving the new update!! <3 Good luck to those who applied for mod positions, I'm super excited to see what the new collectibles will be, and I'm super happy for the new members who will get seashells!!! <3

Super late post, but I'm definitely loving the new update!! <3 Good luck to those who applied for mod positions, I'm super excited to see what the new collectibles will be, and I'm super happy for the new members who will get seashells!!! <3

Wait, new collectibles? Again? Are they being released when they announce the new moderators? To be honest, I'm kind of sick of new collectibles for a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm loving your lineup, Miharu!

Wait, new collectibles? Again? Are they being released when they announce the new moderators? To be honest, I'm kind of sick of new collectibles for a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in the first post they show when the flowers are availible, aka new collectibles ;>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like Xerolin said, in the first post, they have a little table chart that shows that they'll be releasing new flower collectibles over time!~ :3 I think it's an awesome idea for those who can't earn a lot of tbt for collectibles that are expensive! XD

And d'aww thanks! cx

Like Xerolin said, in the first post, they have a little table chart that shows that they'll be releasing new flower collectibles over time!~ :3 I think it's an awesome idea for those who can't earn a lot of tbt for collectibles that are expensive! XD

And d'aww thanks! cx

Oh, the flowers! I thought you meant they were releasing an entirely new type of collectible. I'm fine with the flowers, since they are basically just cheap, seasonal birthstones.

We're still waiting on Seashells to be fully implemented (sorry guys!) so I don't see why it would be closed.

We're still waiting on Seashells to be fully implemented (sorry guys!) so I don't see why it would be closed.

I think people were just hoping for a new June announcements thread with updates re staff retirements, staff replacement status, seashells timetable, and potential dates for BellTree Fair (so vacations can be planned around that event, i'm sure...)

Have some people received seashells already? I've seen people speaking about having them (unless I'm just confused,)

Have some people received seashells already? I've seen people speaking about having them (unless I'm just confused,)

I'm pretty sure they haven't released any. I think they said they'd announce it here or in a new thread when they do.

I'm pretty sure they haven't released any. I think they said they'd announce it here or in a new thread when they do.

yeah looks like there havent been any sales yet in Kappn's Seaside Shack... (dammit that sounds like a beach town seafood dive, now i'm hongry for some fried scrimps, scallops, and clams...)

yeah looks like there havent been any sales yet in Kappn's Seaside Shack... (dammit that sounds like a beach town seafood dive, now i'm hongry for some fried scrimps, scallops, and clams...)

yo pass the crab cakes if u gettin sea food, so good with butter

Nah I think they are just waiting indeed :3

And I'm waiting for father's day but that's off topic lol

No seashells yet. Very sorry, it's a bit ridiculous honestly that it's taken so long. Soon though!

As long as it isn't Bell Shop "soon"(kind of an inside joke, sorry), I'm fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back