Bell Tree Direct - 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'll call people tahi because that means poop in my language. But it doesn't sound cute :/

we say "bajs" or just "skit" depending on situation in swedish and yeah i know it in a few other languages too xD and yeah it doesn't sounds cute.. nor does bae lol

ALSO hoping for a new direct around fathers day eh ;)

we say "bajs" or just "skit" depending on situation in swedish and yeah i know it in a few other languages too xD and yeah it doesn't sounds cute.. nor does bae lol

ALSO hoping for a new direct around fathers day eh ;)

yES red carnations pls

Well since they released the pink carnations, it'd be weird if they didn't release a red one.

yeah jubs kinda hinted to they would when i asked but refused to give proper answer so yeah i hope they take june fathers day for it cause then i will be home for sure since it collides with midsummer's i think.

lmao at people still using "bae" ... Also I wouldn't call Oblivia poop but that's just me.

It's more likely that people are just growing even lazier.
Baby -> babe (bab) -> bae (ba), they just take off the last letter.
Eventually people will just say b (or be since they added an e so they don't look as lazy), and then nobody will say anything, they'll just look at each other meaningfully.

It's more likely that people are just growing even lazier.
Baby -> babe (bab) -> bae (ba), they just take off the last letter.
Eventually people will just say b (or be since they added an e so they don't look as lazy), and then nobody will say anything, they'll just look at each other meaningfully.

actually in my country we've been using b as an endearment for loved ones for ages. that's what I call my hubs.

Bae means "before all else", though, no? That's how it was explained to me the first time I ever heard it. Maybe it lost that meaning over time lol.

Bae means "before all else", though, no? That's how it was explained to me the first time I ever heard it. Maybe it lost that meaning over time lol.

or bacon and eggs ;) yeah still thinks it looks stupid if you know danish hah

or bacon and eggs ;) yeah still thinks it looks stupid if you know danish hah

I only use it semi-ironically or to talk about characters I like. Like I've been saying "Roadhog is bae" a ton. Or "morgana is bae" just for brevity.

I use bae but only for tv charactors and my cat
like "Liam is bae bae"
Or "jana is my bae"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back