• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

I've had two different people ask to lurk for Avery. Wondering if she is increasing in popularity or it's a coincidence.

Can't seem to find a home for Skye. Not much interest it seems.

I've noticed that Kyle moved back into Tier 2. Good for him, as he seems like a good smug villager to have. Also, Lobo's Tier 2 placement is the highest I've seen him rank yet, because usually he's in the middle of Tier 3. Now he's only a few spots behind Wolfgang, a perennial Tier 2 placer.

Last edited:
^ Thank you. In the beginning I did go off of void times/cycle threads a lot more than I am now.. and if anyone saw how it was in the beginning... yeah it was sort of a mess. Lol. So just like pandapples said, using cycle threads or seeing a villager in boxes for days & using it as a major factor would not give good and accurate results.

Understood.

i guess i should explain why no update
i have it done in my excel. ill update it now in this thread.
rl just really sucks atm.
sorry everyone. :/

CldoK87.gif
Bob

MY BOY

Last edited:

Take your time, you don't owe us anything c:
Never feel rushed to do this <3

No need to be so down about it. Everyone here is understanding. We're just really glad that you decided to take on the burden of the list after Houndoomed could no longer do it. I hope things get better, and tysm for creating this list with its updates!

Updates
I did things a bit different this time. I have a few increases/decreases for tier 1-2, but since I never really change tier 4-6, thats mainly what this update is about.

Switches
Switched Genji and Freya. Genji #29 tier 2. Freya #9 tier 3

Increases
Bob #5 tier 1 [from #8 tier 1]
Rosie #8 tier 1 [from #10 tier 1]
Fang #9 tier 1 [from #12 tier 1]
Marina #10 tier 1 [from #13 tier 1]
*Chief #14 tier 1 [from #7 tier 2]

Stitches #1 tier 2 [from #15 tier 2]
Punchy #4 tier 2 [from #11 tier 2]
Melba #13 tier 2 [from #27 tier 2]

New tier 4 [from tier 5]
Apple #31
Bree #35
Yuka #36
Agent S #37
Frita #38
Bones #39
Katt #40
Marcie #41
Kidd #42
Scoot #43
Bill #44
Cally #45

New tier 5 [from tier 6]
Avery #43
Mott #44
Walt #45

Decreases
Merengue #11 tier 1 [from #5 tier 1]
Whitney #12 tier 1 [from #9 tier 1]
Skye #13 tier 1 [from #11 tier 1]

*Rudy #3 tier 2 [from #14 tier 1]

New tier 5 [from tier 4]
Gladys #1
Bianca #2
Pashmina #3
Pecan #4
Bangle #5
Colton #6
Cranston #7
Caroline #8
Savannah #9
Blaire #10
Papi #11
Penelope #12

Tier 6 [from tier 5]:
Antonio
Victora
Eloise

Aww I think Freya should have stayed in tier 2 but she's leaving my town, so glad melba increased!

Aww I think Freya should have stayed in tier 2 but she's leaving my town, so glad melba increased!

It was a touch choice between her and Lobo, but Lobo has like 5 different people looking for him, while Freya has 0.. So thats ultimately why I had to move her.

Genji is all over the place between tier 2-3 lol. Always moving back and forth. & yeah I can't believe Melba's popularity. Tier 6 in the old list, all the way to the top of tier 2 in this update.

Lol yeah melba is very popular, I have to agree with the decision of Freya, she's been voided to, I love the new list, I hope merengue dosent go into tier 2!

lil Antonio is tier 6, bless him
Am I the only one who loves this anteater? xD

I also kind of wish I could make tier 1 with 10 instead of 15, but then that'd just **** up the rest of the list. The wolves (Whitney, Skye mostly) just don't have as much love and are really hard to sell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lil Antonio is tier 6, bless him
Am I the only one who loves this anteater? xD

Awww haha. I never see him around anymore ):

Chief is back in tier 1 ❤️
Stitches 1 in tier 2 is good too :)
Freya seems hard to sell lately so I think you're right

Thanks for the update :)

Last edited:
Back