Villager Popularity List - Updated

Now that Bob's moved into Tier 1, Lolly isn't the only Tier 1 villager I have anymore. Also congrats to Rudy for climbing back into Tier 1 (making him the most popular jock) after being between Tier 2 and Tier 3 for the last 2 years.

Oh my goodness I didn't even notice Bob in tier one, I was so distraught about Rosie being knocked down.

I love Bob, so hoorah Bob!

bumping before update!

kicking myself right now for not keeping notes this weekend as i'm on page 8 in the VTP and have to work my way to page 1 lol.
so... update should be in 4? hours. sorry :c

I strongly disagree with this list sometimes. It's a pet peeve of mine.

okay.
care to make your own list?
or give your opinion as to what you strongly disagree with? it clearly states in my op that I will always consider suggestions.

Looking forward to see the movers and shakers!

#Bobtothetop, lolol.

Keep up the good work, Alexi!! :D

Alexi put a lot of hard work and effort into making this new popularity list. She keeps it updated on a regular basis and takes her time organizing the list according to which villagers are being lurked for at that given time. You should be grateful it's even here.

^ ah you said it perfectly. I can't imagine how much time she puts into this list, I don't understand how it's not a sticky thread! Definitely deserves to be.

Last edited:
Oh wow. I certainly was not expecting those replies.

Thank you so much. Seriously, you 3 just motivated me to finish these updates <3.
Which are coming VERY soon, promise!

Okay, the changes are done/posted. Since I'm taking forever, I decided to submit them before I post my change log... Which I completely messed up this time, so it's gonna take a min to write up.

Oh man, Stitches dropped again D: Supposed to be sleeping but was really curious as to who went up/down c:

And Cookie is almost in tier 1!! Wow c:

Last edited:
Woooow, what a precipitous drop for Stitches. Once the king of *VTP, to now second tier(?!?) :confused:

*whoops, accidentally said Avatar for some reason (stupid autocorrect, haha)

Last edited:
Updates
* = tier change

Increases
*Rosie #10 tier 1 [from #3 tier 2]

Cookie #1 tier 2 [from #11 tier 2]
Ankha #3 tier 2 [from #12 tier 2]
Chrissy #9 tier 2 [from #16 tier 2]
Francine #10 tier 2 [from #17 tier 2]
*Mitzi #23 tier 2 [from #4 tier 3]
*Kyle #24 tier 2 [from #18 tier 3]
*Lobo #26 tier 2 [from #16 tier 3]
*Melba #27 tier 2 [from #3 tier 3]
*Freya #29 tier 2 [from #9 tier 3]

*Sprinkle #26 tier 3 [from #11 tier 4]
*Tom #29 tier 3 [from #39 tier 4]

O'Hare #1 tier 4 [from #9 tier 4]
Mint #12 tier 4 [from #44 tier 4]

Decreases
*Stitches #15 tier 2 [from #15 tier 1]
Rudy #14 tier 1 [from #10 tier 1]
Molly #15 tier 1 [from #12 tier 1]

Punchy #11 tier 2 [from #1 tier 2]
Poppy #21 tier 2 [from #18 tier 2]
Coco #28 tier 2 [from 25 tier 2]
Bam #30 tier 2 [from #10 tier 2]

*Tia #1 tier 3 [from #26 tier 2]
*Ruby #2 tier 3 [from #14 tier 2]
*Flora #3 tier 3 [from #30 tier 2]
*Merry #6 tier 3 [from 27 tier 2]
*Pekoe #17 tier 3 [from #21 tier 2]
Carmen #28 tier 3 [from #12 tier 3]

*Static #2 tier 4 [from 29 tier 3]
*Olivia #3 tier 4 [from #26 tier 3]

Switches
Shep and Lucky within tier 3. Shep #8, Lucky #23.
Merengue and Diana within tier 1. Merengue #5, Diana #3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man, Stitches dropped again D: Supposed to be sleeping but was really curious as to who went up/down c:

And Cookie is almost in tier 1!! Wow c:
Haha. I really wanted to put Cookie in tier 1.. I was very, very close to bumping out Molly to put Cookie in. That most likely might happen next weekend.
Woooow, what a precipitous drop for Stitches. Once the king of avatar, to now second tier(?!?) :confused:
Yeah =/ Tbh I should've dropped him down to tier 2 last week.

Last edited:
Hah it seems like Tia has fallen a little bit more with each update.

It doesn't surprise me that Stitches's popularity would decrease. He's always been my least favorite top tier.

I did notice that Rosie seemed to surge recently.

The cats are doing really well, Rosie did get very popular, I wondered about her last time.
Definitely agree with stitches, I've just never seen the appeal with him.
Had to void bam too, I left him up 24hours and no interest....I think Rudy has taken his place as favourite jock

The cats are doing really well, Rosie did get very popular, I wondered about her last time.
Definitely agree with stitches, I've just never seen the appeal with him.
Had to void bam too, I left him up 24hours and no interest....I think Rudy has taken his place as favourite jock

Yeahh :c I really wanted to put Bam in tier 3, but none of the tier 3's had enough to replace him in tier 2.. Shep, surprisingly came very close. I wanted to wait another week before actually putting him in tier 2 though, but I don't even know for sure if that'll happen. I think his spot in tier 3 is good for now

Some of the wolves are also doing really well. Kyle, Freya and Lobo more specifically.

Hah it seems like Tia has fallen a little bit more with each update.

It doesn't surprise me that Stitches's popularity would decrease. He's always been my least favorite top tier.

I did notice that Rosie seemed to surge recently.

Lol, Tia has decreased so much. Another original tier 1 that just keeps dropping.

Last edited:
It doesn't surprise me that Lucky is falling down each week. I barely see him in any signature anymore.

Kinda surprised how things changed. Last time I checked on ACNL stuff and the villagers here Ankha used to me Tier 1 with Stitches.

Back