• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Just thought I'd say congratulations on making a much more accurate tier list (just looked through it and agreed with 95% of it!). I also thought I'd say that I like the addition of a picture next to each name through tiers 1-5 unlike the old tier list which only had them in tier 1. Btw Lyman's name is in tier 6 despite him being shown at the bottom of tier 5.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm quite surprised that Caroline is in tier 4! As much as I love her, I think there are tier 5s who are more popular than her (Rolf, Gala, Aurora, Penelope?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a few more things I noticed. Bunnie is quite a push to be in tier two imo... I mean if you looked behind her in the top of tier 3, Tangy is definitely more popular than her, maybe switch them? I would also say that Kiki is more popular than Mitzi as I see her lurked for and adopted much more often. Similarly, I would say Muffy is much more popular than Pietro tbh, like many others have said Pietro is an 'acquired taste'. I would say that Zell is more popular than Lopez too and Apollo is slightly too high because saying that Apollo is higher than Tangy, Zell, Goldie, Bruce and Genji is a bit much. I mean I even see Kid Cat around more than him. I'm also surprised that Drgo is so low because, even though I don't like him, he's quite popular on these boards and at least more popular than Caroline and Snake. Also I would put Ruby and Francine and Chrissy above Coco, many people find her weird and she occasionally won't get adopted. Lastly I would say Wendy is a bit high... More popular than Daisy? Savannah? I thought she was often voided?

oh man I just woke up so me going through this right now would cause me to probably make the list all screwed up. but just wanted to let you know now that I definitely intend to look into all of these after a couple coffees haha.
thank you a ton though your for feedback and opinions :]
fixed lyman btw. i switched him and monique. so monique is in tier 6, but forgot to take lyman out of 6 while putting him in 5 :]

Last edited:
Don't changed savannah from tier 4
Please I beg of you she to cute to be lower :(
She my ultimate favorite
My town is a zoo theme but it's mostly for her
I can't see savannah on tier 5 or 6 less

Last edited:
Thanks for the list! Do you have any plans to add pictures for the Tier 6 villagers? I understand that is going to be a ton of work, but I think it would help them to get more attention.

I find it interesting that people would like their favorite villagers to be in higher tiers. I actually would like the villagers I like to be in lower tiers. I'm always kind of bummed that a lot of the villagers I really like are also popular--I guess I'd like my town to seem more unique =P

[sub]love love this list!!! glad that it includes the pictures for the villagers tier 1-5 as well. the official list is hard to sort through.

i think i'll use this for any future cycling towns or selling threads. thanks![/sub]

Thanks for the list! Do you have any plans to add pictures for the Tier 6 villagers? I understand that is going to be a ton of work, but I think it would help them to get more attention.

I find it interesting that people would like their favorite villagers to be in higher tiers. I actually would like the villagers I like to be in lower tiers. I'm always kind of bummed that a lot of the villagers I really like are also popular--I guess I'd like my town to seem more unique =P
I can add the tier 6 sprites :] I just thought people preferred that tier 6 just be the names. but if it's preferred to have the sprites as well, np. ♥
will be doing that & addding tier 6 to the image i posted yesterday as well.
Don't changed savannah from tier 4
Please I beg of you she to cute to be lower :(
She my ultimate favorite
My town is a zoo theme but it's mostly for her
I can't see savannah on tier 5 or 6 less
I don't plan moving her lol. dw xD
[sub]love love this list!!! glad that it includes the pictures for the villagers tier 1-5 as well. the official list is hard to sort through.

i think i'll use this for any future cycling towns or selling threads. thanks![/sub]

thank you ♥♥

"You have included a total of 335 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 250. Please correct the problem and then continue again. "

Wooops. Lol. No tier 6 sprites then. Sorry D:

"You have included a total of 335 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 250. Please correct the problem and then continue again. "

Wooops. Lol. No tier 6 sprites then. Sorry D:

LOL what a shame. Oh well, thanks for trying!

I thought there already was a list?

OP hasn't updated that list in about 4 months. It's very out of date.
I waited for a while for them to come back and update it, but since it looked like that wasn't going to happen, I made a new one instead. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of the old list, I plan to update the list today to "match" that list. Not with villagers of course, but the old one has 45 villagers in tier 4, while this one only has 30. So, some of the tier 5's will be bumped up. It's not so much I want to "copy" their way of doing it, but since so many people are used to that list, it just makes sense to me. It will also even out the huge number of 90 villagers in tier 5.

I might even change up tier 1 & 2 slightly. As said before, I plan on doing updates once a week, or two weeks, depending how drastically things are changing.

Anyways, with that being said, expect an update later today!

Updates! Lots of them.
Green = Increase in the list
Red = decrease
Bold = Tier change

Molly is now #15 in tier 1! Replaced Tia, who is now #2 in tier 2.

Tangy #6 in tier 2. Moved up from #1 tier 3.
Rudy #11 in tier 2. Moved up from #17 tier 2.
Kabuki #17 in tier 2. Moved up from #28 tier 2
Apollo #23 in tier 2. Moved up from #26 tier 2.

Wolfgang #25 in tier 2. Moved down from #6 tier 2.
Goldie #26 in tier 2. Moved up from #2 tier 3.
Freya #28 in tier 2. Moved down from #11 tier 2.
Switched Zell and Bam within tier 2. Zell is now #15, Bam #27.

Lily #2 in tier 3. Moved up from #17 tier 3.
Pekoe #3 in tier 3. Moved down from #25 tier 2.
Kyle #17 in tier 3. Moved down from #23 tier 2.

Drago #19 in tier 3. Moved up from #29 tier 4.
Melba #28 in tier 3. Moved up from #3 tier 4.
Ribbot #30 in tier 3. Moved up from #12 tier 4.

Cheri #9 in tier 4. Moved down from #30 in tier 3.
Sprinkle #10 in tier 4. Moved down from #28 in tier 3.
Bluebear #29 in tier 4. Moved down from #19 tier 3.

New 31-45 tier 4 villagers:
Portia #31 in tier 4. Moved up from #4 tier 5
Celia #32 in tier 4. Moved up from #17 tier 5.
Rolf #33 in tier 4. Moved up from #21 tier 5
Chester #34 in tier 4. Moved up from #2 in tier 5
Vesta #35 in tier 4. moved up from #7 in tier 5
Cole #36 in tier 4. Moved up from #33 in tier 5
Tammy #37 in tier 4. Moved up from #24 in tier 5
Gala #38 in tier 4. Moved up from #5 in tier 5
Aurora #39 in tier 4. Moved up from #9 in tier 5
Gladys #40 in tier 4. Moved up from #23 in tier 5
Alice #41 in tier 4. Moved up from #19 in tier 5
Agnes #42 in tier 4. Moved up from # 73 in tier 5
Penelope #43 in tier 4. Moved up from #40 in tier 5
Bonbon #44 in tier 4. Moved up from #80 in tier 5
Sterling #45 in tier 4. Moved up from #36 in tier 5
➡ because of the 15 added into tier 4 (making tier 4 a list of 45 villagers) the remaining villagers in tier 5 have been shifted up.

Last edited:
Hmmm.... not quite sure to put molly in tier 1
I Think that more flurry because I seen her get adopter faster then molly
But then again that me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do prefer molly then flurry but it's because of chuggaaconroy
But I do see here flurry getting adopted faster

Hmmm.... not quite sure to put molly in tier 1
I Think that more flurry because I seen her get adopter faster then molly
But then again that me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do prefer molly then flurry but it's because of chuggaaconroy
But I do see here flurry getting adopted faster

I originally did put Flurry instead of Molly, but then obviously switched them. Flurry has shown up a lot especially recently and is usually snatched up right away, I agree. Yet Molly is still really sought after.
If flurry keeps showing up (like she has), she could easily take Molly's spot next update.

Glad Molly made her way back to Tier 1 :)
Sad about Freya, Bam, and Pekoe's fall.
Dang Melba and Tangy have jumped up a lot.
Glad you're expanding Tier 4 so now Gala, Alice, and others can finally join it :)

Bob isn't Tier #1..

#fraud

zUAbMDb.gif

My heart literally is swelling with happiness over the fact that Gala, Nana and Lyman are no longer bottom of the barrel.

Back