• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

Kit what's your exact role because it really confuses me on why you're forced to type like that.

Kit what's your exact role because it really confuses me on why you're forced to type like that.

Rawr bby daniel u just wanna know all of mah biz dont u well you'll know as soon as sat & m3ow shoot me <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

THAIHFSDOGNOSFDJFNOSDNF GUYS SAT IS A THIRD PARTY HE HAS TO BE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY
I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF THIRD PARTY MAYBE JESTER OR SOMETHING I'M VERY CONFIDENT IN THIS RN THOUGH SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT HIM TY.

Rawr bby daniel u just wanna know all of mah biz dont u well you'll know as soon as sat & m3ow shoot me <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

THAIHFSDOGNOSFDJFNOSDNF GUYS SAT IS A THIRD PARTY HE HAS TO BE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY
I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF THIRD PARTY MAYBE JESTER OR SOMETHING I'M VERY CONFIDENT IN THIS RN THOUGH SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT HIM TY.

A. Don't you have to underline your text too?

B. What? Explain?

Kit you make absolutely no sense

Read the thread and post actual arguments otherwise you're just another Trundle or Trojan

From the looks of it, if Trundle's claim is true. Karla is set with 2 votes, if he is lying then it's M3ow's head falling today with 2 votes.

Hmmm let's see if trundle's claim is true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Votes
Dolby 1 vote- Call me Daniel
Karla 2 votes?- Trundle
Rune 1 vote- Trojan
M3ow 2 votes- Ayaya, Kit
Sataric 1 vote- Dolby
Starry 1 vote- Minties

Those not voting- Natty, Runeraider, M3ow, Karla, Starry, Lucanosa, Sataric, Mother of Llamas

M3ow, Llamas, Natty, and Lucanosa have yet to vote at all.

Keep in mind it does say this in activity:

Activity
If you miss voting in two Deadline No-Lynches in a row, or miss voting in three Lynches in a row, you may be mod-killed depending on the circumstance.

Please also make your best attempt to post on a regular basis, this means at least ONCE per day/night cycle. If I feel you are not contributing to the game enough, I may prod you via a PM asking you to post. If you ignore this and continue to avoid posting, you may be mod-killed.

So people that don't vote won't actually be modkilled for a long time if Oath's following that :/

Can't really build cases, when mostly everyone's shtposting

I wanted Ness to kill Karla because I found Karla's reasoning for pushing Ness weak. He wasn't contributing and wasn't even trying to scumhunt so IMO he was the best kill at the time.

I'm not set on lynching Karla after he claimed that, that's why I haven't voted. I was just laying down our options. his behavior seems scummy so ofc I'm pushing him. The timing of his claim was weird, if he was town he could have proved it by trying. he hasn't been contributing when he's a strong player and literally said he wasn't interested in this game.

I've been considering the same 3-4 players this whole time basically, not sure why you said I'm not considering anyone else.
"****posts" isn't really a viable excuse to not make cases when Dolby, me, and Minties have shown that it's still possible to at least make reads.

You found Karla reasoning weak but you don't find Trundle pushing him weird, and everyone else who jumped into the bandwagon or off of it weird?

Your reason for suspicion on Karla seems to be his lack of contribution to the game and his claim, which is also present in other players, like Daniel, Trundle, Starry, etc etc. What makes it odd is that you decide to focus on Karla solely when other players are doing the same. I'd agree with you that Karla is suspicious but your focus and your reason for it doesn't really add up.

You said you considered them but you just listed their names as lynch candidate without reason. That's not really considering.

I know you can play better than this, m3ow.

Hey guys
Just wanted to let you know I will probably not be on, My brother attempted suicide and we are taking shifts at the hospital with no wifi. I may be off for a few days so I appologise, this obviously was not planned. I will try my best to be on but the hospital doesn't have 3g either so it may be difficult. It's 3:40am and I need to get to the hospital at 10am so I will have no time on my laptop. Sorry guys just saying I am not acting scummy, this is a real issue.

Hey guys
Just wanted to let you know I will probably not be on, My brother attempted suicide and we are taking shifts at the hospital with no wifi. I may be off for a few days so I appologise, this obviously was not planned. I will try my best to be on but the hospital doesn't have 3g either so it may be difficult. It's 3:40am and I need to get to the hospital at 10am so I will have no time on my laptop. Sorry guys just saying I am not acting scummy, this is a real issue.

That's okay. Real life problems take priority. Hope everything turns out better for you.

Hey guys

It's okay Starry, we understand. Hope your family will be okay. :(

Night Two​

As those on stage voted who to lynch, StarryWolf was bisected by a falling light.

StarryWolf the Stage Manager was cut into two. Just like her role.

oath2order said:
You are the Stage Manager. Your official role name is Motivator Normalizer. You help to keep everything backstage running smoothly. You can target one player each night, allowing them to use an extra action on the next night cycle. You also have the ability to target another player each night to change their power, turning them into the nearest Normal equivalent. For example, a 50% Vigilante would become a plain Vigilante. This does not affect mafia. Your target will not be informed of this. You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

Unknown to StarryWolf, she was also a 50% Motivator, and a 75% Normalizer.

Night Two will end in "I can't be bothered to count this" hours, on February 19, 2016 at 11PM EST.

Back