Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

everyone is thinking you're sus because of your role and how you're acting, probably.

I think you're sus because of your role mainly. there's a chance you could be telling the truth and you just have another crazy*** role, and you're really another townie; or there's a chance you're using the ness chaos from D1 to claim another crazy*** role which you don't really have. after all, your role seems to only be bad if we target you (right?) which could be a scum defense.

i'm 50/50 on you, leaning towards scum just because of your erratic behavior. Tbh? Lynch you. I honestly am starting to get why danny made that a meme: you always behave erratically and can't prove yourself as townie or scum, so to make things easier you're booted from the game asap so everyone can search for scum easier. of course he's just as bad half the time so idek

Honestly I'm a townie now that I used it, so it's not like I can contribute anything better. But you really think I could make up a role like this when I'm still pretty new to mafia and don't know about these roles. All I can say is that I think every single role is a crazy role, and it's mafia your not meant to know when I'm town or mafia. But all I can say is that I assure you that I am town. Another thing is why was I among the only ones to feel like ness was innocent, if I was mafia I would of voted him too lynch as an easy win and not care about how I feel that he is innocent. I tried stopping everyone from voting him but no one would listen. If anything I feel like you are being pretty sus, not posting much and not helping town. I mean at least I tried to help town....

everyone is thinking you're sus because of your role and how you're acting, probably.

I think you're sus because of your role mainly. there's a chance you could be telling the truth and you just have another crazy*** role, and you're really another townie; or there's a chance you're using the ness chaos from D1 to claim another crazy*** role which you don't really have. after all, your role seems to only be bad if we target you (right?) which could be a scum defense.

i'm 50/50 on you, leaning towards scum just because of your erratic behavior. Tbh? Lynch you. I honestly am starting to get why danny made that a meme: you always behave erratically and can't prove yourself as townie or scum, so to make things easier you're booted from the game asap so everyone can search for scum easier. of course he's just as bad half the time so idek

Honestly I'm a townie now that I used it, so it's not like I can contribute anything better. But you really think I could make up a role like this when I'm still pretty new to mafia and don't know about these roles. All I can say is that I think every single role is a crazy role, and it's mafia your not meant to know when I'm town or mafia. But all I can say is that I assure you that I am town. Another thing is why was I among the only ones to feel like ness was innocent, if I was mafia I would of voted him too lynch as an easy win and not care about how I feel that he is innocent. I tried stopping everyone from voting him but no one would listen. If anything I feel like you are being pretty sus, not posting much and not helping town. I mean at least I tried to help town....

AYYY LMAO REPLACEMENT HERE TO SHOOT UP ALL YOU MAFIA SCRUBS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh come on guys, stop lurking and tell me what's going on please.

Lmao when I flip you'll be the next target so don't even try that bandwagon bs with me

And I know.... but I don't even know how to contribute with this game. Like, literally, all of my 'shtty' reads would just be opinions. Because I don't even know how to take any of the posts during the game. But, you want my reads? Fine.

Starry is sus. All inactives who haven't contributed are sus (yes, this is hypocritical. after all, 'shtty' reads). And Trundle is most likely town for scumhunting.

There. That's all I literally have so far. Go ahead, bandwagon and lynch me, but it won't get you anywhere and it'll just hurt us in the long run.

Reads and opinions are sort of the same thing - It's just that over time, the more you play Mafia and the greater your attention to the details, your accuracy of being correct goes up. I'm not sure how you can feel that Trundle is town though, when his "scumhunting" so far is more or less one-liners without any real substance to them. Anyone could do that, and Trundle does try at least that hard (if not harder) in most games when he's scum as well.

The person who I'm red-reading the most right now is Sataric

Favorite game: Dark Souls. (This questions seems pointless unless I am missing something..)
Thoughts: This seems like a wild ride.
Lynch: Hard to say, but I guess that YOLO Daniel might not be a poor choice since he's scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Oath - Can you please do the clickety thing on the first page post so that I can see each message a player has contributed within the thread thus far?

General beginning of the game thoughts
Just showed up with over ten pages to go through, so let me attempt to put something together..

Confirmed for soft-claiming that you drive the bus.

Do not try this at home, kids..

Most scummy thing posted in the entire game thus far. How come noone reacted to this? I am very much inclined to put my vote onto Blu Rose for that comment.

He is still a vote for Town, so I disagree entirely.

Only the last two lines of this are significant. I can understand the sentiment that Blu could have been mafia because of how they're acting, but that isn't really lynchworthy. You seem very certain that Ness is town at this point however.
Yes - I have a feeling that he's simply not fully capable of going "full ham" with such anger and ferocity if it's all a ruse in the end, with the purpose of simply bamboozling us. Of course, it is dangerous to underestimate someone, but in the end there's other people I find far more suspicious that I'd rather vote for.
1. You've only played one prior game with Ness, so why would you still be so confident that Ness is town at this point or incapable of what you say?
2. Other people. So far you have only mentioned Blu Rose in your suspicions, and with not much reasoning to that

Since I am a little unsure of when the day will end, I will put down my vote for Blu Rose for now. However, I am willing to change it later on if necessary. Not too confident in the Ness lynch though, personally. Is that really the only option we're considering? I think I'd rather go for Trojan, unless he makes me pancakes, in which case he's okay in my book!
Not much here. Claims to be uncertain on who to lynch, then decides that lynching the ****poster that people are bandwagoning on with little reasoning is the best option
Maybe you make a valid point Ness - But on the other hand, just jumping aboard a lynch wagon without adding any real thought to it is very scummy. If you have two night lives, that is the best part of your role and should be utilized fully to slow the scum down. Lynching you seems pretty idiotic if you aren't lying about your role.

Anyone else notice that Sataric hasn't actually contributed anything at this point? And isn't this hypocritical since you were considering jumping on the Trojan lynch wagon. And a hypothetical as well

It could possibly be partly because I (falsely, I see now) called Blu Rose out for acting scummy in my eyes a couple of hours before the lynch came to an end. However, Ness was the player that last game reminded me that it was a good idea to use #intent to hammer before pulling the trigger on somebody, so I assume this could have been avoided. Besides, his double-night-lives was easily the best part of his role and I feel like he wasted that away if there was some way to boost his 'false ability' from 0% to always work.

What we can take away from the deaths that has transpired is this: Those who have powers to use must realize now that their powers may not work as the role PM listed them. There's a good chance that many of them are at 0%, 50%, or that other similar malfunctioning numbers or chances are in play. Hopefully this also cripples scum significantly, or we're off to a terrible start. I am starting to wonder if there even is any Mafia in the game though, or if Oath is just trolling us all to become the master bamboozler of TBT.
Nothing contributive here at all, your first paragraph isn't to the present circumstances and the second paragraph is just theories about the set-up. Anyone else realize that Sataric hasn't made any good contributions with justified suspicions yet?
Reads and opinions are sort of the same thing - It's just that over time, the more you play Mafia and the greater your attention to the details, your accuracy of being correct goes up. I'm not sure how you can feel that Trundle is town though, when his "scumhunting" so far is more or less one-liners without any real substance to them. Anyone could do that, and Trundle does try at least that hard (if not harder) in most games when he's scum as well.

Trundle is confirmed to be a doublevoter, which a quick google search tells me that it is a town-specific role.

I would expect Sataric to play better than this if he is town, especially considering how he played last game.

Lmao when I flip you'll be the next target so don't even try that bandwagon bs with me

And I know.... but I don't even know how to contribute with this game. Like, literally, all of my 'shtty' reads would just be opinions. Because I don't even know how to take any of the posts during the game. But, you want my reads? Fine.

Starry is sus. All inactives who haven't contributed are sus (yes, this is hypocritical. after all, 'shtty' reads). And Trundle is most likely town for scumhunting.

There. That's all I literally have so far. Go ahead, bandwagon and lynch me, but it won't get you anywhere and it'll just hurt us in the long run.

If you paid attention, I didn?t mention you as scum anywhere and it was more of a pressure vote so you contribute more. I don?t understand why you?re so threatening to me over one vote and one post. I?m hardly even bandwagoning you?

And like I said, just because one player said your reads are bad, doesn?t mean you should give up trying at all. Opinions are still helpful because it gives us insight to what you?re thinking and why. What you said here seems to be based on what you?re thinking currently, instead of analyzing all the posts made so far. If you think Starry is sus and Trundle is town, maybe point out why? As someone already said, Trundle is mostly posting one liners and randomly pointing people as lynch candidates.

If you really want to improve your reads, stop thinking about what other people said and still make them. I?m not agreeing your reads are bad nor saying you?re scum because of it, but it would help you improve and give us more insight to your alignment.

I would also like to hear more from Minties, Dolby (saw his post on Sataric while writing this), KarlaKGB, and Natty. You guys are experienced and hearing your thoughts so far would certainly help. I know with how the game is setup, things are confusing and there?s not much to go with, but this game could only get better if we all contribute :(

Meanwhile, these are the people that are on my null reads because I'm not sure if they?re playing like this because there?s not much to go with, or because they?re taking advantage of the situation.

Ness is mafia, don't ask why. Just vote.

if you are reluctant to vote ness you're probably scum

He's scum and so are you, we're lynching you tomorrow.

Am I scum? That's a fun question. I'm not. That was easy. I know no one has asked yet but I thought I'd spare you all the trouble. :)

It's StarryWolf. Lynch StarryWolf.

I appreciate what Trojan did and now we must lynch Karla!

why don't we just play this like we would play an insane game in mafia irc and randomly lynch someone? I have a very strong hard-on suspicion for Karla ;) so let's lynch him
The rest of Trundle's posts

In Forest Fire, iirc Trundle has more to say about his accusations, but here he seems to point at anyone who seems to be suspicious as scum. He did state his reasons for voting for Ness here, though, but after I asked why it seems?

I do not like Lucanosa or Llama's silence this game...

I don't like llamas silence...

I don't even know anymore man. I'm just waiting for someone to make a good case because I'm just stumped.

I guess since Starry normalized me, I'll tell you guys what i was.

I was a 1 shot Beloved Princess. Out of fear of being killed too early, i just used my shot on Trojan because i thought he was a good choice right after night started. I think a bus driver may have switched my shot to kill Panda instead though, unless another vig shot her. But with me and panda being vigs(and blu technically) I doubt there's 3 vigs, so I guess i killed panda.
The rest of Daniel's posts

Daniel certainly got better at mafia as last game he was only lynched because Sataric was kinged and had a gut feeling on him. He?s been pointing out players who haven?t said much, but maybe because he is stumped as he said.

I?m still not sure what Starry?s role is, but his claim relies on if Bus Driver actually exists in this game and switched Trojan & Panda. I?d really like to know why the Bus Driver switched the two, and if they actually exists in this game.

He also switched his vote on Ness on the last minute and he hasn?t explained his reasons why. He also voted for himself instead of Trojan, who he had enough suspicion on to shoot at night.

These players also haven?t voted yesterday:
mother of all llamas, m3ow, Lucanosa, doughssant

llamas has been silent for a while, m3ow seems confused on who to vote but I?d like to hear from them too, Lucanosa I already pointed out, and doughssant was banned and replaced by Runeraider.

If you noticed, I only have null reads because there?s not enough posts from some players to discern who is more suspicious than the rest. Lucanosa, Daniel, and Trundle stands out to me right now but I?m not exactly sure myself.

Please share any thoughts you have about the game so far and who you find suspicious, no matter how small.

Oh yeah about my vote. I was starting to believe ness's claim was true because as the time grew near he didn't act different so I starting to fear that if I kept my vote on him he'd wrongly bring me down with him. There was still a high chance of him being scum so I kinda cowardly let the majority lynch him since my vote wasn't a deal breaker. I thought it was either ness or Trojan for Mafia after there whole fight, but since ness was town I just shot the other. I'm pretty sure with ludicrous roles like granny, beloved princess, and whatever the hell Trojan is, a bus driver would be in the mix. Maybe it's a catch where they actually don't chose who's switched? I don't know but I didn't get my shot back so I did shot panda. Unless it's my own catch were my shot was random even if I did chose. Wouldn't be suprised if it was a secret part of the role that did that.

Dolby's Iso on Sataric doesn't make much sense when most of us(myself included) haven't contributed anything at all. So finding him suspious for not doing so but not calling the others out is weird. But he and ayaya are the only ones that have actually tried to make reads so good for you.

@Ayaya

Hi, I'm here, catching up on the thread at the moment. Dealing with irl work HR issues has kind of sucked the passion of playing out of me atm.

Things that stuck out to me after the quick day/night cycle:

That was short o_O
Thanks doctor for saving me, if you did. Now I'm one shot though, RIP I'm townie now :(

I agree

Get on here m9's or I'm voting you

Why the claim about the doctor? All competent hosts nowadays will send out the protected person a PM if they're saved. I also found it scummy that Starry was like "get here or I'm voting you!!111!" This could all just be because everything they post is so dumb that it infuriates me to the point of wanting to smash my keyboard.

I guess since Starry normalized me, I'll tell you guys what i was.

I was a 1 shot Beloved Princess. Out of fear of being killed too early, i just used my shot on Trojan because i thought he was a good choice right after night started. I think a bus driver may have switched my shot to kill Panda instead though, unless another vig shot her. But with me and panda being vigs(and blu technically) I doubt there's 3 vigs, so I guess i killed panda.

That's an odd assumption. No one town related has claimed Panda3176's death, so I would assume that it's was either mafia or a SK instead of a bus driver. Unless Oath made Dolby a bus driver because he drives the bus.

It's StarryWolf. Lynch StarryWolf.

I appreciate what Trojan did and now we must lynch Karla!

i randomly got a suspicion for you

I don't like how all you have done this game is call out llama's silence.

I know this game is a massive **** fest, but I still feel like there's something off about Trundle. I can usually pick him out when he's playing mafia because he's not very good at it, but there's not much to go off of because it has all be kind of trolly Ashtot-y posts. He just jumps back and forth from target to target.

But that would mean I'm Mafia. I'm confirmed town

In what way are you confirmed town, you bloody walnut? Just because you ended night early doesn't magically exempt you from being third party or even mafia. I don't know what mafia role translates to the pancake king, but it'd be stupid to assume you're on our side just because you ended night early.

I'd be happy with either a Trundle or Karla lynch today.

ps. sorry, not in the best of moods today friends

runeraider is a gr8 lynch candidate tbh

i dont know you either
but i know youre scum so rip you m8
everyone jump on my sweg bw and we will ride into the sunset while eating pickles idk
sounds gr8 to me

sorry this feels like d1 and i only sh!tpost on d1 so

Back