• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have you tried hand/arm eye make up?

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
-----

Last edited:
i just dont want to have to clean it away - especially if it comes out really nicely :/

I used to draw eyes on my hand and pretend it was a puppet, if that counts.

i'd love to try that sometime, but all i really have is eye liner and mascara. when i first saw that on instagram, i was so fascinated and i remember replaying the clip like fifty times

Oh wow, that looks really good! I haven't tried before, I'll give it a try though cx

No because it seems like a pain to do and a pain to wash off
Also I'm not really that artsy and creative so if I attempted something like that it would turn out horribly in a bunch of smudges and colors.

You should instead do your make-up like this, and then make a bunch of fake eyes all over your face and then take a picture, because that would be really cool.

You should instead do your make-up like this, and then make a bunch of fake eyes all over your face and then take a picture, because that would be really cool.

that is so clever holy ****, i'll get back to you on that

Last edited:
NICE CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE

i can barely do **** on my eye, let alone my hand

Back