• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

correction tape or correction fluid?

correction tape or fluid?

• tape

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • fluid

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
tape by far! the fluid usually smells really bad, and it takes forever to dry. the tape is quick and non-smelly.
i call it liquid paper, so it took me a while to figure out 'what even is correction fluid?'

tape by far! the fluid usually smells really bad, and it takes forever to dry. the tape is quick and non-smelly.
i call it liquid paper, so it took me a while to figure out 'what even is correction fluid?'

different people call it differently hehe

there are tape for that? ?o

i pretty much only used white-out so ya idk.

Eh, both work. They do their job. I don't use either though, I just strike out whatever I don't need on my page.

But I used to prefer correction fluid pens instead of the correction tape back when I needed them.

Tape because if I'm bothered to correct something it's probably because I'm writing an essay exam, so there's no time to wait for fluid to dry.

I forgot that stuff existed. I just draw a single line through mistakes and keep writing.

I didnt know it existed anymore either, i figure anything important enough to cover up a mistake is being typed on a word processor...

I prefer the fluid (Tippex) although I don't really use it much.

In England, about 200 people I know have never heard about correction tape.
But we've got a correction fluid, non smelly and fast drying, it's called tipex

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot that stuff existed. I just draw a single line through mistakes and keep writing.

I didn't know until year 7! :D
How I wasted my life with lines :D

liquid i always have problems with the tape either not sticking or having to go over it a few times.

Honestly, I just scribble it out. No time for corrections!

Back