• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What weird smell do you like?

ok no i'm removing this bit huasfjpdsokfdsfdsngnsfg embarrassing

anyways i like the smell of hair dye/bleach, sharpies and nail polish or nail polish remover, chlorine in pools... also smoke, any kind of burning and petrol/gasoline which are all kinda common

Last edited:
Definitely nail polish remover and permanent markers.
I also really like the way cat fur smells, unless they're outdoor cats.

When you haven't been in the car all night and then you go in there in the morning and then you get that smell yeeesss

what's with all the people liking the smell of gasoline? seriously, i never knew that was a thing. wow, gas is so noxious...

I like the smell of gasoline. Gross, right? But as a kid I always wanted to go with my mom or dad when they needed to get gas for the car, because I just loved the smell. I also like vinegar, which I'm told is weird. I don't think it is, especially when compared to liking the smell of gas, but other people think I'm crazy.

Once, in elementary school, we did a science experiment where every student needed 2 cups of vinegar. Kids hated it, one even left the room to puke. But I loved it! I was disappointed when the experiment was over and we had to go back to our main classroom.

what's with all the people liking the smell of gasoline? seriously, i never knew that was a thing. wow, gas is so noxious...

lol I love the smell of gasoline

I also love the smell of sharpies, nail polish, dry cat food, (and not sure if this is that weird but) garlic salt.

btw..if an air freshener/something similar is sold in that scent, it's not really weird to like it... only saying that 'cause I saw a lot of people say stuff like new car smell, clean linen, etc

lol I love the smell of gasoline

I also love the smell of sharpies, nail polish, dry cat food, (and not sure if this is that weird but) garlic salt.

btw..if an air freshener/something similar is sold in that scent, it's not really weird to like it... only saying that 'cause I saw a lot of people say stuff like new car smell, clean linen, etc

yeah i think its pretty universal to like new car smell.

a lot of the people listing gasoline also listed nail polish or nail polish remover. interesting...

I like the smell of gasoline. Gross, right? But as a kid I always wanted to go with my mom or dad when they needed to get gas for the car, because I just loved the smell. I also like vinegar, which I'm told is weird. I don't think it is, especially when compared to liking the smell of gas, but other people think I'm crazy.

Once, in elementary school, we did a science experiment where every student needed 2 cups of vinegar. Kids hated it, one even left the room to puke. But I loved it! I was disappointed when the experiment was over and we had to go back to our main classroom.

omg.. I also love the smell of gasoline. but I would have been the one puking in your class. I HATE the smell of vinegar. I like the taste it gives stuff though, but the smell makes me want to throw up and pass out at the same time.

yeah i think its pretty universal to like new car smell.

a lot of the people listing gasoline also listed nail polish or nail polish remover. interesting...

I noticed that too! I had no idea the gasoline thing was kinda common though, if I tell that to people most are like.... u got probs

Books, gasoline, fire, and laundry. Also my blanket

AND VINEGAR YESSSSSSSS!'

Why is it gross to some people?

Last edited:
Back