Pink Hybrid Lily
New Leaf Token
Flea
White Lily
Red Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
I wanna know if i'm the only one to find things that smell good, but are weird (no naughty stuff) I enjoy the smell of detergent wayyyyyyy to much. Just smells so good~

the smell of wood/matches burning out, or fabric softener/laundry detergent ^^

Oh yeah i Love the smell of buring wood as well! and the smoke from the grill is great too!

i love the smell of clean linen

my parents think im weird

ha- I love the smell of fresh asphalt. I think because it reminds of when I was a boy riding my bike in a new neighborhood, and all of the roads in my neighborhood were freshly made, and new roads were being added all the time.

I'm very weird don't judge me. Burning wood, matches, and sweaty bandaids.

Haha this is dumb but my dad used to hunt a lot and he had this tall gun safe that smelled sooooo good when he opened it as strange as it sounds lmao. I don't know if it was a combination of like gunpowder and the stuff he used to clean them or what but it was amazing omg.

I like the smells of antique books, laundry detergent and nail polish remover.

This one its really weird, but for some reason I really like the smell of drywall

Those are all good smell. Burning woods or paper, linen, library, books but instead of fresh asphalt I would say, wet asphalt. Smell of the rain or things that basked in the sun, freshly cut grass, burned potatoes, pile of leaves.

I like the smell of ice in the supermarket, the heater in my house, and underground parking lots c:

When I take fresh laundry out of the dryer after putting a dryer sheet in, I love the smell of dollar bills I mean seriously it smells nice and car gasoline ever since I was a kid :')

when i was a little kid (elementary school) i used to love the smell of gas. whenever we stopp in a gas station i would breath it deep i loved it.

not anymore. i don't get why that happened lol.

oh and new cars, garages & new books as well to add to my weirdness.

Back