What weird smell do you like?

Anything that has to do with fire (burning wood, matches, etc), Gasoline, my cat

I met someone yesterday that likes the smell of a skunk

I like the smell of mothballs, such a weird smell but it reminds me of certain clothing cx

ha- I love the smell of fresh asphalt. I think because it reminds of when I was a boy riding my bike in a new neighborhood, and all of the roads in my neighborhood were freshly made, and new roads were being added all the time.

I love the smell of hot asphalt too, and for the same reason.

Soap smells really good! I like the Irish Spring and Softsoap brands the best. Along with those I like the smell of expo dry erase markers, baby powder, magazines, gasoline, and hardware stores.

Gasoline, charcoal + lighter fluid, candle smoke.

Oh yeah, hardware stores too omfgggg

Last edited:
There is nothing as sweet and unique as a brand new puppy's breath ... I also love Canus brand goats milk soap ... My fave perfume is Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden .... And coffee, coffee, coffee .... If only coffee tasted as great as it smells, it would be the nectar of the gods!!

I love the smell of laundry detergent that comes out of the laundry room in my dorm. I also love smelling both my nail polish and bath and body works collection.

i love the smell of new books.. like the smell of the paper..
gasoline.
burnt matches.
hard boiled eggs.
i love the hell out of puppy breath.

Last edited:
Witch Hazel, it reminds me of tattoos. ^u^ I also really like the smell of Mexican laundry detergent, like the really cheap powder kind? I use to have some friends whose parents would used it and I would love to hug them and smell it on their clothes, so citrusy! I also love the smell of fine cigar smoke, unlit tobacco, hand sanitizer, wood fires (even though now it kind of freaks me out after the valley fire...), gasoline, manure(but only like subtly, because I used to live near a horse farm...)

Gasoline, charcoal + lighter fluid, candle smoke.

Oh yeah, hardware stores too omfgggg

HARDWARE STORES omfgggg

I love it when my dad goes to one but he never lets me go with him ;-;
I love the smell of Bed, Bath & Beyond. It smells very nice once you go in the store.

the really strong smell of wood, wet paint, and burning gas

hardware stores in general smell really good to me

Last edited:
Back