• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm new...

Brian25199425

Bells
Well um, hello everyone. I'm a hardcore gamer but my sister tells me i should get ac so i can have an easier gameplay style game. Im going to get it today and with wii speak. I love having alot of friends, so please add me. I'll put my fc up here when i can. Also I have COD5, Brawl, MKWII, Strikers, and RB2 for wifi. (Note: I only play brawl, cod5, rb2, and now ac really) Ok bye! :gyroidsideways: ^_^ :gyroiddance:

Nice to meet you im JJ but my real name is josh as my brother joel wanted me to make an account with me. Add my fc when u get the game.

Oh thank god, there is so much talking!! Well, i finished the odd jobs and now i got my fc: 1719-8925-4179. And i have wii speak so yea you can hear me XD cant wait

cool! Im getting all these people. Please tell me once u added me. Ill add u if u guive me the fc, name, and town name, kk ty bye

hi my details are in my signature ive had the game for a while but registered on here yesterday add me when u can

Back