• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art Trades and Free Doodles (Full for now)

Sunparksenator

Bells
SUNPARK.jpg

Aaaannndddd I'm back!

sunpark3.jpg

I've been working hard on my art (as well as two jobs) and hopefully I've improved. So, here I am and here's the deal:

Sketches
I will draw quick sketches of your mayors for free, all I need is a reference and a quick explanation of their personality.

Lined and coloured
If you want to request a character, sure thing! But I'd love to see some art in return- quality doesn't matter! (Unless it looks like you haven't tried :( ) Who can you draw? Well I'd love to see art of my own Mayor (Character above) but you could also draw my friends' characters ( http://neonstryker.deviantart.com/art/Shrug-it-Off-505252549 ) or ( http://divert-s.deviantart.com/art/Light-em-Up-548732720 )

Sunhpark1.jpg

So, request away!

Attachments

• Sunpark 2.jpg
    Sunpark 2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 283
  • Sunpark 2.jpg
    Sunpark 2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Can you draw Lorelei with lined/colored? Here's three refs:
[x]
[x]
[x]
(the snake is her tail and her hair isn't really braided even though it sort of looks like it)

if you're not interested in Lorelei, I have her:

[x]
[x]
or like this:
[x]

you can choose if you'd want the style like the first two examples or the last.
Hoping to do your mayor! ty for considering c:

Last edited:
Hey Aeryka, I'm more than happy to draw Lorelei! I'll get on it straight away
As for your art- it's gorgeous- so flipping cute! I don't mind which style : )
And if noone else shows up for a while I might draw that cutie Cielle too~

Hey Aeryka, I'm more than happy to draw Lorelei! I'll get on it straight away
As for your art- it's gorgeous- so flipping cute! I don't mind which style : )
And if noone else shows up for a while I might draw that cutie Cielle too~

Aw yay tysm! ^_^ I adore your art, can't wait! <3 Will most likely get started on your mayor tonight!

Could you maybe draw a sketch of Lurai? Her personality is carefree and thoughtful :)

0PEC495.jpg

Perhaps a simple coloured sketch doodle trade?
My ocs (anyone apart from the Minor / WIP catogories) (right click img > open img in new tab for full size, gomen i messed the gallery bit up when setting up the site.)
DA
Sample of a sketch i guess

edit : i'm fine with doing chibi/humanised~

Last edited:
may I ask for an Art trade? 0w0
also another questions do you do non mayor art?

patient_0034_by_nebudelic-d90p3n7.png
nebu_seriously_draw_other_digimon_by_nebudelic-d91i0zm.png

Last edited:
Aw yay tysm! ^_^ I adore your art, can't wait! <3 Will most likely get started on your mayor tonight!

Test Lorelai.jpg

Just checking if you're happy with this pose? I'm completely happy to draw a pose that shows off more of her features if you'd prefer that :D

man I love your work but I have only have this ref for a mayor
WIN_20140728_155844.jpg
vary sorry that is crap but if you still want to drew her she's fun and lazy

Aww that pose is perfect! It matches her friendly personality so yea xD No need to change it ^_^

Lorelai.jpg

Lurai.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sizing is being a jerk- anyone know how to fix that?

Attachments

• Lorelai.jpg
    Lorelai.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Lorelai.jpg
    Lorelai.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Perhaps a simple coloured sketch doodle trade?
My ocs (anyone apart from the Minor / WIP catogories) (right click img > open img in new tab for full size, gomen i messed the gallery bit up when setting up the site.)
DA
Sample of a sketch i guess

edit : i'm fine with doing chibi/humanised~

Awesome characters~ Also, damn that is an awesome chibi style :D I'll get right onto it after I eat dinner!

requist.jpg

Just checking in to see if this pose is okay with you Itadakii? Thought I'd also mention that I was very tempted to draw a hairnet on him the whole way through that drawing XD

Thanks again for this great art trade! <333 Absolutely love how Lorelei turned out ^_^

nathan.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoo,that's awesome and fast! I am still halfway done from a projected i started earlier in the day orz
And LOL at the hairnet i'd bet it will pop off the moment his ears twitch or something. xD

Haha, if he were trying to be super hygienic- he'd probably need nets for both hair and wings XD Sweet! I'll move onto lining and colouring~

I can't really draw, but here's a bunch of my styles:
Simplistic [x]
Regular [x]
Shiny [x]
IDK what to call this [x]

I can do those in chibi or in anime headshot [x]

Here is my reference :)

yZTR8W.jpg

DxltQ0.jpg
BYFUZK.jpg

O9Bj0v.jpg

Her skin is actually a really light purple.

Personality: Don't care attitude.

Art of her:

4PgXlC.png

ra566n.png

As for the sizing issue, upload it to a image hosting site (i use cubeupload) and post the link here since the attachments tend to reduce quality and image size :(

Last edited:
Back