• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple

La Vie En Rose
Bells
Feedback
100% (170) +
It was nice to serve a large population in a small community throughout my stay on the forums. I would like to say "Thank You" to everyone that has supported me and ordered a signature from me. It has been an honor and without you guys, I would have never had requests in the first place. Ever since I joined, it has opened up so many amazing doors for me. All I ever wanted to do was to make someone happy with the things I created. I am now proud to say that I will be leaving the shop. The shop will no longer be on HIATUS, but completely closed. I may open up a free shop in the near future, but for now I will have to say goodbye. It has been a blessing. I may consider updates through private messages and now ill cost NO TBT. Updates will be for free and if you have a special request go on in and ask me for one. I appreciate your help, support, and kindness. I hope that we can all meet again in the near future. Enjoy the other signature shops out there for they are amazing! Check out Pokemanz shop, Pengu's Shop, & Kaleigh's Shop! They have worked hard and worked with me through the months. Thank you for being so patient with me! Good Bye! :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Chiisana
Town: Cherry
Friend Code: 1435-6260-3035
Villagers: Fang, Punchy, Kyle, Marina, Beau, Merengue, Rudy, Lucky, Marshal
Dreamies: Bunnie
Names of Villagers/Dreamies present: Yes please c:
Sprite: Yes please
Type of Sprite: animated
Small Quote: Welcome to Cherry ~
Type of Signature: Animation Signature
Font: Up to you c:
Main Color: What ever colour looks good (no artistic sense :c)
Border: Bubble border
Background Image: http://37.media.tumblr.com/b6cdd6e3e3506f68d44ec18be3ed6882/tumblr_n83lg5x5oQ1rorbzqo3_500.gif
Extra: Movement of villager sprites, mark my my dreamies (Fang, Beau, Marina, Merengue, Marshal, Lucky, Rudy) as obtained with a white carnation and mark the other villagers (Kyle, Punchy) as keeping with a pink carnation!

Did I do it right? :0

Mayor: Chiisana
Town: Cherry
Friend Code: 1435-6260-3035
Villagers: Fang, Punchy, Kyle, Marina, Beau, Merengue, Rudy, Lucky, Marshal
Dreamies: Bunnie
Names of Villagers/Dreamies present: Yes please c:
Sprite: Yes please
Type of Sprite: animated
Small Quote: Welcome to Cherry ~
Type of Signature: Animation Signature
Font: Up to you c:
Main Color: What ever colour looks good (no artistic sense :c)
Border: Bubble border
Background Image: http://37.media.tumblr.com/b6cdd6e3e3506f68d44ec18be3ed6882/tumblr_n83lg5x5oQ1rorbzqo3_500.gif
Extra: Movement of villager sprites, mark my my dreamies (Fang, Beau, Marina, Merengue, Marshal, Lucky, Rudy) as obtained with a white carnation and mark the other villagers (Kyle, Punchy) as keeping with a pink carnation!

Did I do it right? :0

Perfect! If I need more information from you I will post it here or Pm you if you do not respond within an hour~ Will be working on it now~

Update:Slot 1 Filled~

Yay! c: tysm

I'll pay with 4 items from your wishlist ?

Sure No problem :) I will post when it is finished/ or with questions~

Q1. Did you want names listed below your villagers or without names?

Last edited:
Mayor: Imogen
Town: Rosemary
Friend Code: 0473-7885-0354
Dreamies:
Julian*
Flurry*
Diana*
Bob
Maple
Daisy
Tia
Ruby
Blaire
Skye
*=obatined
i dont want my current villagers only my dreamies
Sprites: Y
Villager Names: N
Type of sprite: animates

to tell that i have obtained them i would like a pink tulip from the sprite sheet, -link-

Type of sig: town/villager one.
Border: Rounded edges, i know that wasnt in the list, but i would love one.

Main colour(s): pink and white, but mostly white.
Font: a gentle touch
Font colour: a colour that is easy to read on the background
background (gif) (personal): -link-

sorry for being so complicated! :s

but here is a old sig of mine that i love, you can use as a reference.

akaHKJu.jpg

Last edited:
With names please c:

Np and also Cherry font is already big on the signature would you still want a repeat of welcome to cherry?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Imogen
Town: Rosemary
Friend Code: 0473-7885-0354
Dreamies:
Julian*
Flurry*
Diana*
Bob
Maple
Daisy
Tia
Ruby
Blaire
Skye
*=obatined
i dont want my current villagers only my dreamies
Sprites: Y
Villager Names: N
Type of sprite: animates

to tell that i have obtained them i would like a pink tulip from the sprite sheet, -link-

Type of sig: town/villager one.
Border: Rounded edges, i know that wasnt in the list, but i would love one.

Main colour(s): pink and white, but mostly white.
Font: a gentle touch
Font colour: a colour that is easy to read on the background
background (gif) (personal): -link-

sorry for being so complicated! :s

but here is a old sig of mine that i love, you can use as a reference.

View attachment 84122

Thank you! I will be done with it by tonight working on first signature~ I will Pm you with question or find you here~ :)

ty! pm please if possible~

ooh, can i pay in TBT? if so, hw much

Hi! I am almost done with the first signature so I will be working on yours next. The amount is listed on the post I think you have to refresh it XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Chiisana

17cm0n.gif

When you are ready you can add me and open or ask me to open my gates :)
Also I made the sprites animate, but because the background had a lot of animation I think you can barely see it, but it is there! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back