• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art Trades and Free Doodles (Full for now)

Thanks- that's super helpful : D

No prob! :D Funny thing, I figured that out by accident, so it's definitely useful. The ONLY downside is that if you have a LARGE thread, like my graphics shop, it takes a lil longer for the update to go through... -____- Sometimes, I have to do it twice before it actually updates.

Welcome back btw, and totally wanna request a lil something when stuff clears up. :p I would ask for an AT then, but... I'm no where near confident with my drawing skills, so the only thing I can offer in return are graphics. Probably not interested in that though, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

(Boss ass *****).jpg

Hope it looks okay

riummi.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope it looks okay

Looks great man!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No prob! :D Funny thing, I figured that out by accident, so it's definitely useful. The ONLY downside is that if you have a LARGE thread, like my graphics shop, it takes a lil longer for the update to go through... -____- Sometimes, I have to do it twice before it actually updates.

Welcome back btw, and totally wanna request a lil something when stuff clears up. :p I would ask for an AT then, but... I'm no where near confident with my drawing skills, so the only thing I can offer in return are graphics. Probably not interested in that though, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I feel a bit embarrassed to admit I don't really know what you're talking about when you say 'graphics' XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh. My. GOD.

I
LOVE IT
AND MY BF LOVES IT
AND IM ABOUT TO CRY
AND SEND YOU ALL THE BELLS I HAVE<333333

Dude that's a super duper compliment XD Thanks so much X3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope it looks okay

Hi Beardo- I'm just looking back through the thread but I can't find the reference for who you want me to draw- did you have a character you had in mind?

Last edited:
*intense stalking* I'm gonna wait for a spot for an art trade to be open tumblr_inline_nm35jfjZMN1qid2nw.gif

I feel a bit embarrassed to admit I don't really know what you're talking about when you say 'graphics' XD

Oh, no prob. :) I basically work with various images and create things like avatars, signatures, ref sheets, layouts, etc. Depending on what I making, I can do some things from scratch. I have more examples in my shop (link in sig). Here's a simple sig I made earlier tonight:
20163423101_dfa9a770e9_o.png

Last edited:
I LOVE YOU ;~; oh my goodness! Thank you so much!
It's awesome //heavy breathing

Last edited:
witchy.jpg

and so the list dwindles down XD
Nebudelic (after art is received) -AT
Iamnothyper - AT
Cocovampire -? (reference needed)
Hatori -AT

- - - Post Merge - - -

done!! Thank you so much <3

u8U8Eg.png

That looks awesome! Thanks so much :) Them nubby little feet are adorable~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, no prob. :) I basically work with various images and create things like avatars, signatures, ref sheets, layouts, etc. Depending on what I making, I can do some things from scratch. I have more examples in my shop (link in sig). Here's a simple sig I made earlier tonight:
20163423101_dfa9a770e9_o.png

That's adorable! Those are super cute~

Would you mind slipping me a quick message when AT's are open? Cx>

Uwah hello and hi again^_^ Should've popped by earlier, it's great to see you again and your stuff looks so improved<3 Not that it wasn't lovely before ;D I too would also like to wait in case you might be open to a graphics trade : ) I do them as well haha art isn't my forte xD I can always show you some example or two :3?

tumblr_nsc7wckjL41ustjh6o10_r1_400.png

Did a tiny doodle of your character because I was bored. I hope you like it.

Ah~ So cool! Thanks so much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uwah hello and hi again^_^ Should've popped by earlier, it's great to see you again and your stuff looks so improved<3 Not that it wasn't lovely before ;D I too would also like to wait in case you might be open to a graphics trade : ) I do them as well haha art isn't my forte xD I can always show you some example or two :3?

Hey to you too! I think if I went for a graphics trade I'd probably try and get signature or references for my friends XD The whole thing seems super cool, and I'm terrible at that aspect of art, haha X3

Ah~ So cool! Thanks so much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey to you too! I think if I went for a graphics trade I'd probably try and get signature or references for my friends XD The whole thing seems super cool, and I'm terrible at that aspect of art, haha X3

Sounds good to me, just let me know whenever you have more time/openings : D And yup I love design haha can't art to save my life lol, even with my cruddy tablet 8'D

also, could you send me a quick VM if your AT are open? thanks! <3

Back