• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art Trades and Free Doodles (Full for now)

(Curry).jpg(Liza).JPG(Mary).jpg

Hope my art is good enough for a trade

View attachment 138431

KainAronoele- just checking if this pose is okay with you?

Yes! :D
Looks super cute, and definitely something totally different than what I've ever gotten before, which is really great!!

Btw, did you prefer a style from me, Digital or traditional?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmms if i remembered correctly,i downloaded a bunch of textures for my sai, but i dont remember the source anymore.
It's similar to this noise thing i guess.
./is bad at explaning orz

You can download textures on Sai? :0

Hey, can you draw mine? I don't have a reference handy but if you don't mind drawing my mayor, I can give you the general idea.
This villager: http://i.imgur.com/Jy9xeEw.jpg
With this outfit: http://moridb.com/catalogs/mTDF6PpSVX
Black hair, brown eyes your not gonna color it anyway but I just kinda want to list it anyways lol

Hi- I don't mean to be rude but could you please try to get a reference? It's very easy to take photos in ACNL- just click the L or R buttons at the back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmms if i remembered correctly,i downloaded a bunch of textures for my sai, but i dont remember the source anymore.
It's similar to this noise thing i guess.
./is bad at explaning orz

Thanks- it really does look awesome especially the way you've used it in both the shading and the line work

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope my art is good enough for a trade

Any quality is fine (though I probably won't ask for a nude, haha XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! :D
Looks super cute, and definitely something totally different than what I've ever gotten before, which is really great!!

Btw, did you prefer a style from me, Digital or traditional?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can download textures on Sai? :0

Whichever is easier is fine, though I have to admit I'm in love with your digital stuff X3

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you still taking requests? either of these losers maybe?
http://sta.sh/2bcrwioot26?edit=1
http://sta.sh/21jyfwqw2l03?edit=1

i can do an art trade but idk if you'd like my art haha xD DA account is same name

Sure I'll add you to the list~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
2nkhv7k.png
Finished your chibi! I hope you like it!

Ah~ That looks so cute, thank you so much! I can't wait until the end of work today so I can start colouring some of these art trades XD

Nah it's not being rude, I understand. I know how to take the picture but i'm not sure how to upload it. I don't really feel like fiddling around with it right now. So just take me off the list. If I ever get around to figuring it out and your still offering i'll definitley try to get ahold of you again.

I can offer all of the btb i have as of rn for a drawing rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also draw!!!

ew
candy.jpg

Whichever is easier is fine, though I have to admit I'm in love with your digital stuff X3
Ok, sounds good! :3
Hopefully I can get to it this weekend/next week. Have a couple art trades before yours ad some RLCs, but I will definitely get it to you!! ^^

Hi, I'd like to request a drawing of my character!

Personality: Stoic, quiet, very reserved.

I can draw as well, if you are interested in an art trade! I drew the references shown above, and here's another example I've done recently (a bit messy but oh well!)

Thank you!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Maybe me and my boyfriend, please?<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry i was so late to reply btw ;0;

brianjus.jpg
Briandjus.jpg

Sorry for the delays everybody- been having technical difficulties with the tablet -___-

- - - Post Merge - - -

MoneyHunter - (pose needs approval)
EtchaSketch -FS
Nebudelic (after art is received) -AT
MayorMelony - FS
riummi -FS
Beardo -AT
Iamnothyper - AT
Cocovampire -?
Hatori -AT

New requests are closed until art is caught up :D

I did my part of the art trade. I still need practice, but I hope you like it!

Back