• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art Trades and Free Doodles (Full for now)

do you think you would want to do an art trade??
a266b0d495a5bbde9ba37893e4d770e2.png

Last edited:
sally.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you accept my request of an art trade? <3!

Yes I put a question mark in because you hadn't provided a reft- unless the image you linked was the ref. So I just need an image of the character you'd like drawn : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just want to say; all of your art is very pretty. :)

I wish I could draw like that. :D

Thanks- : 3 I still feel like I'm far from where I want to be, but the only way to get anywhere with art is just practice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe me and my boyfriend, please?<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry i was so late to reply btw ;0;

Your boyfriend is the sheep right XD Sorry I had to make the joke- I'll be quiet now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

etchie.jpg

So cute! :D
I do have a question though (hope it's ok) I'm sorry for confusing youu > .< but his outfit drawn isn't really an outfit of his. Would you be able to change it to his Pokemon one? (purple shirt and khaki shorts) His hair is also pretty short (the couple one on my ref shows his hair the best. Lemme know if I should repost it!) and has a beard, even a bit of stubble if you're not too good with facial hair is fine.
Sorry if I didn't notice it in the sketch ; ^;
If you're able to do that, I'd be happy to draw all 3 of your choices for the trouble <3

Thank you either way though!! It really is awesome. I really love my lil Pikachus xD
And I don't even know which side I like better lol.

i'm actually learning how to draw so i cant do a art trade but i would love a sketch of my mayor drawnnizzi.JPG your art is amazing :)

I'd love it if you would do my character Sophia lined and coloured.... :3 refs are in sig.
I could try to do a traditional drawing of your mayor, if that would be alright of course...

Oh. My. GOD.

I
LOVE IT
AND MY BF LOVES IT
AND IM ABOUT TO CRY
AND SEND YOU ALL THE BELLS I HAVE<333333

Actually, could I also do an art trade with you, too?<3
If that's okay
I kinda want me and him again x"D
But I would really love a full color this time... Ugh your art is perfect

I'll offer you unlimited art from my shop
Anything you want
You are just, my favorite artist on this site now omg

Here:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...1;-Etcha-s-2-Sketch-Shop!&#128151;&highlight=

Anything from there. Unlimited. Art trade paradise, Am I right? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I understand you need to catch up on requests so if you accept I'll totally wait as long as i have to

Just a reminder that new requests and trades have been closed until art is caught up

I should've made it more clear- sorry to everyone, I don't know how to change the thread title to say 'closed' XD.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So cute! :D
I do have a question though (hope it's ok) I'm sorry for confusing youu > .< but his outfit drawn isn't really an outfit of his. Would you be able to change it to his Pokemon one? (purple shirt and khaki shorts) His hair is also pretty short (the couple one on my ref shows his hair the best. Lemme know if I should repost it!) and has a beard, even a bit of stubble if you're not too good with facial hair is fine.
Sorry if I didn't notice it in the sketch ; ^;
If you're able to do that, I'd be happy to draw all 3 of your choices for the trouble <3

Thank you either way though!! It really is awesome. I really love my lil Pikachus xD
And I don't even know which side I like better lol.

As much as I want to make sure it's a piece you're happy with- what you're asking would require redrawing, relining and recolouring 50% of the piece when I'm still trying to catch up on art for other people. Sorry I got all that stuff wrong. Don't feel obliged to give art in return : )

do you still remember me ;u; just curious lol not trying to be you know o.o

Yeah, of course- the list I posted has all the people in the order they're being done-

For recap, here it is-

Nebudelic (after art is received) -AT
riummi -FS
Beardo -AT
Iamnothyper - AT
Cocovampire -?
Hatori -AT

As much as I want to make sure it's a piece you're happy with- what you're asking would require redrawing, relining and recolouring 50% of the piece when I'm still trying to catch up on art for other people. Sorry I got all that stuff wrong. Don't feel obliged to give art in return : )

I understand. If there's a way you could once caught up, that'd be great! But I do get it can be a bit bothersome, I was actually just thinking yesterday that I need to update his single ref. It's the only one I had of him without me being cut out of it also and it looking odd.

Also, to edit the title, just click Edit Post, then click Go Advanced. There you can change the title to full or whatever ^^

Last edited:
There's that and when you see your thread title on the list of threads, double click on the area next to the name of your thread and you can edit it that way too.

There's that and when you see your thread title on the list of threads, double click on the area next to the name of your thread and you can edit it that way too.

Thanks- that's super helpful : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand. If there's a way you could once caught up, that'd be great! But I do get it can be a bit bothersome, I was actually just thinking yesterday that I need to update his single ref. It's the only one I had of him without me being cut out of it also and it looking odd.

Also, to edit the title, just click Edit Post, then click Go Advanced. There you can change the title to full or whatever ^^

Thanks for understanding : )

Back