• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Will someone help me?
I'm gonna have a town soon with the lovely theme and I want to save one of my cats that it's on my bf town for that town
But I want her to be hold for the moment because I'm cycling on that town to get one animal back
So please can someone hold my kitty
And also don't change how she is
Is a bit unoriginal but I'm fine with it
And keep her to the 14 of February
When I will be ready to take her
Please someone trustworthy and will be here on February 14

I pay tbt or igb name your price

PLEASE HELP ME I'M BEGGING

I'm still looking for help

Last edited:
I need someone to hold Fuchsia for me please! ;o; I hate where she placed her house (bc I messed up plot resetting) and I really need to get her out to cycle enough for her.
Pleaseee help, I'm only available for a few hours left!!! Thank you! ❤️

Last edited:
Help! I want to restart my town so I need a few villagers held! I would like Margie, papi and Naomi held! If anyone could hold them for a short time I would be so thankful!!!!

can someone pls hold Bam for me? it would be for a while as idk how long it'll take to cycle to get him back in my town. i'd ask that you let me come and try to get him every now and then. i can pay IGB? 1 mil? idk however much. also pls no cycling towns; too much risk.

Last edited:
Can someone help me? Colton is in boxes and I don't want him going into the void :( I'll get him back as soon as there is a space in my town..

Someone please help! Whitney is in boxes and I need someone to hold her for me. :c I can't believe she's moving...

I need someone to hold Whitney for me so I can move her house.. I'll pay!

I need to clear my void. Alli moved out. I have 9 villagers, please, don't void onto me!

Would someone mind holding Marina for me. I have her in my cycling town and I want to move her to
my main town. I have space in my Main town for her, I just need to transfer.
Please, preferably someone that can cycle quickly and has positive ratings.

Would someone mind holding Marina for me. I have her in my cycling town and I want to move her to
my main town. I have space in my Main town for her, I just need to transfer.
Please, preferably someone that can cycle quickly and has positive ratings.

If you cannot find someone tonight, I can tomorrow. I am done cycling for today

That works for me! I'm available tomorrow afternoon/evening (EST) if that's okay you?
I appreciate it!

Shall I go ahead and puck her up now, and then tomorrow i can cycle to get her in boxes then hold her until you get online.

Shall I go ahead and puck her up now, and then tomorrow i can cycle to get her in boxes then hold her until you get online.

Yes that works! I'll add you now if you're still online. (sorry for the wait, was eating dinner):p

Last edited:
I really don't know
But I have no other choice

Can a cycle town take my void which is Cranston he was going to my new town but he dissappear and I have only 1 3ds
I can grab him by tomorrow :)
Please someone quick and trustworthy
IL pay tbt

Well of he is still on my void I haven't cycle after he left

Can someone hold Pekoe for me?
I just got her and she's landed in a spot I don't want her to be
(I've made an entire area for her and she moves into my forest...just WHY PEKOE WHY WHY U DO DIS) ><
Seriously so bummed rn ;-;

I need someone to hold Naomi for me. She just moved out a few days ago, so she should be in my void. It would be really appreciated.

Back