• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♔ tinka's gallery! ♔ // stream: offline

Tinkalila

Unhindered Eccentric
Bells
Switch
6862-6003-7618
Small Mailbox
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
tinka_s_gallery_logo_by_tinkalila-dbfpvby.png

stream link: come join!
art shop link

r u l e s
✦ do not claim my art as your own or remove my signature from it
✦ i'm interested in art trades with anyone, feel free to ask!
✦ idle chat is welcome here, so please leave critiques or just say hi!

e x a m p l e s
click on images below to see them in full size

c o m m i s s i o n s
i am not currently accepting tbt commissions, but i am accepting rlc commissions!
feel free to pm me or message me on any of my social media to ask about commission prices
i do not accept requests, ask me about art trades

b r u s h e s
> download link <
a collection of .BMP brushes i made! a tutorial on how to use them is included.

s o c i a l s

that's all! i'll post here whenever i make new art, and occasionally do streams. so leave comments if you want!

Last edited:
hi //
your art is very cute ouo! in the illustrations spoiler are probably my favorites but the hairline/hair for the second one could be a bit more detailed. don't get me wrong though, i think your art is rad.

hi //
your art is very cute ouo! in the illustrations spoiler are probably my favorites but the hairline/hair for the second one could be a bit more detailed. don't get me wrong though, i think your art is rad.

sorry about the very late reply! i haven't posted here in a while but i've decided to start posting again recently, so i hadn't seen this! thanks so much, and i appreciate the critique!

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah art dump time ok
idk_by_tinkalila-d8udf0j.png

liar_monster_snappy_dresser_by_tinkalila-d8ummhe.png
and a pixel.

Last edited:
Hey guys! it's been a long time since my last post here, but I've started doing streams! To kick off the first stream that I'm announcing on tbt, I will be taking requests for free! I'll gladly draw your mayors, OCs, and characters from an assortment of fandoms. I will be saying more on my website when the stream starts, at about 2:30 pm est! I hope you're looking forward to it!

Just finished a drawing on the stream that took about an hour and a half! I wanna draw some more, but everyone's left so I'll wait for requests just a little longer! Drop by the stream if you're interested!

Yesterday's stream was very fun! I took 3 requests and did them all in about 4 hours. Although I enjoyed taking requests, I do want my art to continue to have some value. So, as of now, I will no longer be doing freebies except for special occasions or close friends. All mayor and oc art will be at a very cheap flat rate of 50 btb. However, if you still want free art, I will continue doing one free request per stream for anyone who is following me on twitter or tumblr. (links to my accounts on my website) I will also do free requests of established characters from certain fandoms, like homestuck, steven universe, and gravity falls.

lol, I'm watching your stream but I got disabled in your chat for 15 minutes because I was trying to "Heyooo" ;-;

Back