• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

♔ tinka's gallery! ♔ // stream: offline

we've been streaming for an hour and 45 minutes! i will be done with riummi's oc soon, so come now if you have any requests!

Here's the art from the stream!
dA link: http://tinkalila.deviantart.com/art/Riummi-553772563
riummi_by_tinkalila-d95p9n7.png
The sketch I did and the special brush I made are all available over at my blog!

Aaah so cuteee ;-;
Should I pay you? I think I should. I'll do it anyway.

livestreaming right now! currently drawing peach, but i'll take commissions after that!

I will be going live at 12:30pm today! I'll be working on some personal stuff, but feel free to ask about commissions on stream, I'll get to them afterwards!

Livestreaming right now! Come check it out, I'm drawing stuff from Homestuck and Undertale!

stream online right now! drawing homestuck probably. might take requests later on. link on main page, come hang out!

streaming live in a couple minutes! drawing steven universe stuff.

bump!
it has been quite a long time since i posted in this gallery, but i updated the first post with new artwork and updated links to all my social media accounts. i hope to begin streaming again soon! if anyone has any critiques or questions, i'd be happy to hear them.

Last edited:
Back