• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you ever watch ACNL Letsplays?

not really c:
i dont like most of them. i like watching animal crossing streams sometimes.
but there are not many :c

I actually still watch ACNL Lets Plays. Though this may be because I want to make one of my own (though I do not have the supplies to). More frequently though, I watch people go to other people's Dream Addresses so that I can visit afterward.

chuggaaconroy, moremarriland, and ackatf are my favorite acnl youtubers to watch, but i prefer chugga! marriland is a streamer, but all of his episodes are uploaded to youtube~

I watched Chugga, a bit of Zack Scott, Andrew Arcade is by far my favourite, his voice is as soothing as the animal crossing music, and LinandKo.

I'll watch streamers from time to time, but it can get boring pretty quickly imo. The person playing definitely has to be interesting or interactive with chat though, otherwise I'd rather watch grass grow XD

Making a mental note of the youtubers I see in this thread. Most of the lets plays I find aren't in English (even when I specify English in the search bar) for some reason, usually French or German.

Last edited:
I don't remember whose it was, but I was watching to see how to catch tarantula's and watched the rest of the person's daily chores which was cool, and that's how I found out about the money rock and also that multi-gem rocks exist!

I just watch their first episode to see them start the game and what town layout, villagers and fruits they have. Dunno why, but yeah XP

Before I talked my brother into letting me obsessively use his 3ds(pre-game buying), I watched ZackScottGames' playthrough all the way. That is A LOT of animal crossing.

I've watched Zack Scott's all the way through. It's almost painful to watch by the end of it. I've also watched LinandKo, but only the dream town diaries.

Back