• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How often do you shower / shave?

Radda

Manly Member
Bells
Winter Mittens
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Like the armpits and beards.And do you all shower every two days,every Sunday or what?

I shower once a day at least. Sometimes twice if I work out. And I have to shave my beard everyday or I look like a bum D':

I shower every 2-3 days, because showering everyday is gross. It dries your skin.

Last edited:
I shower every other day.
I shave my armpits every two days and my legs once every week.

i'm kinda gross, i only shower every 2-3 days and i don't wear shorts so i don't shave my legs. i do try to make sure i smell nice though dont worry

I try to shower at least once every two days, though sometimes it can be up to 3-4, partly out of laziness and partly because I forget. I feel dirty lol.

i'm kinda gross, i only shower every 2-3 days and i don't wear shorts so i don't shave my legs. i do try to make sure i smell nice though dont worry

Everyone's body chemistry is different, tbh. But I also run and am outside alot. So that could have something to do with it.

i shower every morning, and sometimes in the evening as well

and i shave whenever i can be bothered

I would shower less but I usually end up smelling pretty rank by the end of the day with my current routine. Also, showering is how I wake myself up. If I wake up and I can't shower for some reason (such as frozen pipes), I can't function through the day. I suppose that's slightly an OCD tendency.

I shower everyday to wake myself up. I wash my hair every 2~ days, because I use dry shampoo (aka holy grail) the day after.

If we're being fr here
On school weeks once a day (I shave when ever I see fur)
If we have brakes...UHM..I like to lay in bed and play video games..tbh possibly 3-4 days after the last shower? It depends on the brake. I shower the next morning and my hair is awful lol.

I've been showering once a day lately, though not too long ago I didn't care enough and went 2 or 3 days without showering. I mean, I'd wash my face/armpits and put on perfume and deoderant, but my hair would get greasy and nasty.

As for shaving, it depends on what I'm wearing. Sadly I have base my schedule around P.E, so I have to shave at least once a week or my legs get crazy. I shave my armpits every time a shower. I'm about to shower now, actually.

I've been showering once a day lately, though not too long ago I didn't care enough and went 2 or 3 days without showering. I mean, I'd wash my face/armpits and put on perfume and deoderant, but my hair would get greasy and nasty.

As for shaving, it depends on what I'm wearing. Sadly I have base my schedule around P.E, so I have to shave at least once a week or my legs get crazy. I shave my armpits every time a shower. I'm about to shower now, actually.

Your leg hair grows that fast???

two summer vacations ago i went like 3 days in between showers and i will never allow myself to slip back into those hell times.

i shower every day of my life and if my pipes are frozen i won't go to school until i can shower at a friends house or grandparents house.

mmm i'm a dirty art hippie i shower once a week. (except i'm not actually that dirty)

although i wash my face/armpits/hands and stay generally clean. like, if i go work out or hiking or spend all day in the dye kitchen/working with charcoal/other art related messes or do something that is particularly dirtying i'll shower after that too. i dont shave, just trim where appropriate about once a week too.

Back