• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can you type without looking at the keyboard?

tokkio

tired 25/8
Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Just curious if you guys can, because about 2 or 3 months ago I couldn't, but now I just noticed that I can lol

Yes, in fact I'm doing it all the time.

I use computers a lot....

Last edited:
I do it all the time
It's handy when I need to type assessments up or if I'm watching a show too

totallty i M A MASTWR ANIT IT THERE ARE PROBABLT NUMBERS AND SUCH IN HWRWE BUT YOLO

(translated: totally im a master and there are probably numbers and such in here but yolo)

So I'd say no...

I mess up more when I look at the keyboard. We had to take mandatory typing/computer classes in elementary school, so it's easier for me to not look at the keyboard as I type because that's how I learned.

I typed this entire post without looking at the keyboard. It's not so hard once you really get used to where the keys are and stuff; I can do it pretty quickly and easily with proper grammar.

Yeah I usually look down at the keyboard first/after a while to get a mental image of the keys/keep it fresh.

Of course, though I never learned to type "properly" so my hands fly around the keyboard like two cracked-out spiders rather than resembling any sort of cohesive key pressing.

I'm slow at it and make a lot of mistakes. It's hard. I can never find the "T" or the "V".

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I was doing it that post and this post.

Back