Can you type without looking at the keyboard?

Hell yeah I can.
I've been able to do it since I was like.. 7 or 8 since I've been exposed to computers since I was 2 or 3..

Yeah, I can type without looking at the keyboard. It makes it much easier to write long reports and other stuff like that. It was mandatory to take a computer class in 5th grade and we were forced not to look at the keyboard, so I learned then.

Sure can :) It feels kinda weird if I try looking at the keyboard instead of the screen, actually.

Yup, I can easily.
It's the internet, I'd assume almost everyone over the age of 12 who uses it actively could do it. cx

I can.

I'm 23 and have used computers since I was like, 5 or 6, so it's not like I've not had practice.

I get used to certain keyboards though. Even the smallest change in where keys are laid out on a keyboard throws me off entirely but at the very most, it will only take me a few hours to get used to that keyboard. Especially since I almost always use my laptop and the keys are VERY differently laid out compared to usual keyboards.

Yeah I can do it. I had to take a keyboarding class in middle school because they always ran out of space for art class. It was the most boring class ever.

We had to learn typing in elementary school and that helped a lot. I'm 21 now and after 3 and a half years of last minute essay writing at uni, it's way more natural and faster for me to look at the screen rather than at the keyboard. My eyes can't track all of the keys I've pressed in what order, so I make way more mistakes if I'm not almost constantly looking at the screen. The only times I really look at the keyboard is when I'm using one that I'm not familiar with.

Back