Can you type without looking at the keyboard?

tokkio

tired 25/8
Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Just curious if you guys can, because about 2 or 3 months ago I couldn't, but now I just noticed that I can lol

Yes, in fact I'm doing it all the time.

I use computers a lot....

Last edited:
I do it all the time
It's handy when I need to type assessments up or if I'm watching a show too

totallty i M A MASTWR ANIT IT THERE ARE PROBABLT NUMBERS AND SUCH IN HWRWE BUT YOLO

(translated: totally im a master and there are probably numbers and such in here but yolo)

So I'd say no...

I mess up more when I look at the keyboard. We had to take mandatory typing/computer classes in elementary school, so it's easier for me to not look at the keyboard as I type because that's how I learned.

I typed this entire post without looking at the keyboard. It's not so hard once you really get used to where the keys are and stuff; I can do it pretty quickly and easily with proper grammar.

Yeah I usually look down at the keyboard first/after a while to get a mental image of the keys/keep it fresh.

Of course, though I never learned to type "properly" so my hands fly around the keyboard like two cracked-out spiders rather than resembling any sort of cohesive key pressing.

I'm slow at it and make a lot of mistakes. It's hard. I can never find the "T" or the "V".

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I was doing it that post and this post.

Back