• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Cross-post from the OOMPA LOOMPA! thread:

We'll be revealing and distributing two raffle winners approximately every hour 3pm through 7pm on Friday. May be slightly late if I'm in the middle of an intense Smash Wii U match losing to Jeremy. ;) All times are Pacific.

Please note that by no means are you required to be online at the time nor do you need to do any mad shop refreshing to win the Pokeball prize. It's simply just for the fun of anyone who is interested in indulging in some anticipation and hype of possibly winning one. I know a lot of you got a lot of fun out of chatting and freaking out in the Shop Restock thread during Halloween last month as a community while you waited, so this will be a little reunion of sorts. I'll see you in the thread on Friday!

So excited!

Just want to chime in that the raffle idea is brilliant. :). Because, um, there were people peeing into bottles because they didnt want to leave their laptop last time.

Now I can actually work instead of stalking this site like a crazy person. :). And everyone gets to sbower and pee and eat in a timely fashion, lol.

peeing into bottles thing really cracks me up

I'm just imagining it going something like

"______, are you peeing in your room again? Use the toilet!"
"SHUT UP MOM, I'M TRYING TO BUY CANDY!"

laughing irl. I wonder if anyone will ever top that level of madness/dedication?!

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-da
If you don't pee in bottles you will go far

I wanna watch the raffle live but I'll probably be playing Smash all day friday hmm. Anyway good luck fellow ticket holders. :>

Cross-post from the OOMPA LOOMPA! thread:

We'll be revealing and distributing two raffle winners approximately every hour 3pm through 7pm on Friday. May be slightly late if I'm in the middle of an intense Smash Wii U match losing to Jeremy. ;) All times are Pacific.

Please note that by no means are you required to be online at the time nor do you need to do any mad shop refreshing to win the Pokeball prize. It's simply just for the fun of anyone who is interested in indulging in some anticipation and hype of possibly winning one. I know a lot of you got a lot of fun out of chatting and freaking out in the Shop Restock thread during Halloween last month as a community while you waited, so this will be a little reunion of sorts. I'll see you in the thread on Friday!
Is it possible for you to win justin? haha

Lmao that was zuko who did that I haven't seen him since that

And Pokeball!!!!!!!

Wait, someone said 10 winners were confirmed? I'm confused because 3-7 is only 4 hours. :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh never mind! He said 2 every hour. :rolleyes:

Back