• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

It's as if I have actually seen the person buying the AC cushion!
He/she had 35 tickets then zero, and the next minute one of the 4 cushions was gone!

So congratulations! :)

lol I keep mentioning it, but 3 more till pink feather c':

I really hope you get it! xxx
The pink feather is so sweet!
Initially I wanted one, but at the last minute I bought a pinwheel. They're pretty too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure that they will be restocked.
There were 30 of each sold last year.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try and grt a white feather. It's not looking very ikely atm but I shall do it!

Hurry hurry, only 5 Pinwheels left. .u.

haha I know c': Congrats on that pink feather, too. Still debating whether to get the feather or the pinwheel first, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only 2 pinwheels left o:

haha I know c': Congrats on that pink feather, too. Still debating whether to get the feather or the pinwheel first, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only 2 pinwheels left o:

Definitely pinwheel. The feathers will come back one year or another, and the pinwheel may be harder to get like last year.

I got a notification and I thought it was for the scavenger hunt challenge and I was so excited because I needed 3 more tickets to get the pinwheel
So I went into the shop to buy it but turns out the tickets were from the photo challenge so I only got 2.
//sobs

RIP Pinwheel

[12:33:25] @Jubs4: pin wheel is GONE
[12:34:55] ~Jer: blow away you're free now

I got a White Feather!

(Now I just need to save up for a Red Feather, so I can have the U.S.'s colors!)

Hm, if I can get my hands on a white feather, I can possibly trade for a pinwheel. If not, one of the 'lesser' collectibles it is!

do you think somebody will trade me a pinwheel for 3 green candies + 2 birthstones or what
mayb i should just buy one with tbt

Back