Events & Collectibles General Discussion

It's as if I have actually seen the person buying the AC cushion!
He/she had 35 tickets then zero, and the next minute one of the 4 cushions was gone!

So congratulations! :)

lol I keep mentioning it, but 3 more till pink feather c':

I really hope you get it! xxx
The pink feather is so sweet!
Initially I wanted one, but at the last minute I bought a pinwheel. They're pretty too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure that they will be restocked.
There were 30 of each sold last year.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try and grt a white feather. It's not looking very ikely atm but I shall do it!

Hurry hurry, only 5 Pinwheels left. .u.

haha I know c': Congrats on that pink feather, too. Still debating whether to get the feather or the pinwheel first, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only 2 pinwheels left o:

haha I know c': Congrats on that pink feather, too. Still debating whether to get the feather or the pinwheel first, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only 2 pinwheels left o:

Definitely pinwheel. The feathers will come back one year or another, and the pinwheel may be harder to get like last year.

I got a notification and I thought it was for the scavenger hunt challenge and I was so excited because I needed 3 more tickets to get the pinwheel
So I went into the shop to buy it but turns out the tickets were from the photo challenge so I only got 2.
//sobs

RIP Pinwheel

[12:33:25] @Jubs4: pin wheel is GONE
[12:34:55] ~Jer: blow away you're free now

I got a White Feather!

(Now I just need to save up for a Red Feather, so I can have the U.S.'s colors!)

Hm, if I can get my hands on a white feather, I can possibly trade for a pinwheel. If not, one of the 'lesser' collectibles it is!

do you think somebody will trade me a pinwheel for 3 green candies + 2 birthstones or what
mayb i should just buy one with tbt

Back