• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need Opinions (☆´∀`っ)っ

Which one should we dress up as? (ι´Д`)ノ

• Total voters

emmatheweirdo

my anaconda dont want nun
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
So I already posted this here, but I decided to add a poll since like everyone suggested it. I really need opinions so I can start working on it since I always make my own!

Halloween is my favorite holiday and this is will be the first year when I can do a couples costume holy shiafduysgudh ;w;

Sadly, my loser hates dressing up, but I got him to go as Professor Elm to a con a while back so Halloween should be a piece of cake c;

Right now, I'm kinda stuck on what we should go as. I'd reallllllly love to hear some opinions on what we should be!

I'm not posting pictures like I did on the last one since we' be doing our own thing with the costumes anyway~

Please just vote and tell me why you picked that one!
I'm completely stuck on what we should do ;w;

Last edited:
Shhhh I didn't vote myself~ Nooooo ;w;

I actually just got tired of clicking show results and I want the results to automatically pop up. One of my friends said she votes for Harley Quinn and Joker so I'll just put this vote for her c:

Daisy and Luigi. Why dress him like Brock when you can dress him like a god.

I voted Brock and Nurse Joy because that's hilarious and I'd love to see it xD

But I think Daisy and Luigi would be the most recognizable because not everyone knows Carmen Sandiego but EVERYONE knows Waldo.

I copy and pasted this from the Halloween thread, but here's what I wrote there:

I think if you're a lot taller it would be funny to go as Chewie & Han. But I think if your other half hates dressing up, I'd vote for Brock and Nurse Joy. It may be clothes on the nerdier side, but they are just normal clothes (for him at least) and maybe that would make him more comfortable?

I copy and pasted this from the Halloween thread, but here's what I wrote there:

I think if you're a lot taller it would be funny to go as Chewie & Han. But I think if your other half hates dressing up, I'd vote for Brock and Nurse Joy. It may be clothes on the nerdier side, but they are just normal clothes (for him at least) and maybe that would make him more comfortable?

I thought the same thing! Han Solo would basically be normal clothes too, just added guns and such. The funny thing is, he's the one who suggested Joker & Harley Quinn. I think I got him more comfortable with cosplay cx

This was pretty difficult for me to just pick one, but if I were in your shoes I'd go with Brock and Nurse Joy. Only you might need someone to be a Croagunk :rolleyes:

Brock and Nurse Joy, after all you got him to go as a Pokemon character before, so maybe he will be more willing to go as another one.

Back