• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Need Opinions (☆´∀`っ)っ

Which one should we dress up as? (ι´Д`)ノ

• Total voters
Brock and Joy sittin' in a tree K I S S I N G, first comes LOVE, then comes COSPLAY, then comes...happy cosplay sexy times after? lol

Brock and joy, of course! "Joy, we're the perfect match! ehhhorimimahmui!" thats how Brock rolls. "Rolly, roll!"

Last edited:
Brock and Nurse Joy! That would be so funny! XD

BrockxJoy=Boy,this is an awesome choice!

RxG8QBa.gif

Brock and Joy is definitely one of my top choices! Zach said he really wants to do Joker, which shocked me since he usually hates dressing up cx Although, we went as Professor Elm and a shiny Umbreon for a con a last month so doing Pokemon again that soon might not happen~

Brock and Joy is definitely one of my top choices! Zach said he really wants to do Joker, which shocked me since he usually hates dressing up cx Although, we went as Professor Elm and a shiny Umbreon for a con a last month so doing Pokemon again that soon might not happen~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;-;

Zach thinks I look good in it though so I dunno yet ;w; Ugh decisions decisions

I know I have a while before Halloween, but since I make my costumes, I've gotta get started soon!

I never even dress up for Halloween. I always have to work :( I just love to live vicariously through other people lol.

Back