• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Smash Bros. Stage?

violetneko

Atmospheric Legend
Bells
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Cake
Mine would be this:
It would be set in a symphony hall, with a full orchestra in place. Have some heavy hitting pieces, such as Shostakovich symphonies, as the stage musics (I love to listen to classical hard-hitters while playing; it's epic!) and also have the orch (at least appear to) play along.
There would be a platform thing that would go here and there and stopping at various stations (and in the finality of the cycle in the front row of the venue) but not in the way of the orchestra. However, a stage hazard could be the conductor throwing their baton at a random section as the platform goes by XD

Musics I've come up with so far:

1. Shostakovich Symphony 10- 2nd mvmt
2. Presto from "Summer"-Vivaldi
3. O Fortuna from "Carmina Burana"-Orff
4. Mars, the Bringer of War- Holst
So many possibilities! But, I'll spare you from violetneko's total music geek-out :D

...That'd be my ultimate dream stage :3

I wish I had the skills to make a visual :c

Anyhow, do tell what yours would be!!

Last edited:
20XX all fox final destination locked. music come up and get me by death grips.

20XX all fox final destination locked. music come up and get me by death grips.

Nice.
People always look at me weird when I say my main is Fox. I guess I'm not too knowledgable in the competition field...
I just like to play as him ^^

I don't know how well this works as a competitive stage, but I used to have a custom stage called "Tiki Say Hi" that was so hype. This was the layout.

a_____aa_____
/aaaaaaaaaaaaa\
aOOOOaaOOOO
aOOOOaaOOOO
aOOOOaaOOOO
aOOOOaaOOOO
aaaaaSSSS

The O's were two tiki statues that served as the main solid ground and the S's indicate a big spring. The map also had a low ground and a standard ceiling. Pretty much it served as a combo, mix-up training ground and would lead to some pretty amazing and fun stuff. If I could redesign that with some kind of neat theme, that would be my dream stage.

Last edited:

Distant Spring music is better imo.

I'd really want anything from MOTHER 3, but if I made it, it would be Tazmily village/town (It would change on startup like Mushroomy Kingdom in Brawl) it would be a "scenic" stage, like Delfino Plaza and Skyloft. In Tazmily town, it would land in the main plaza, at the beach, at the police station, at the train station, at the retirement home, at the farm, and at Lucas's house. Tazmily village would land in the same places, but the scenery and platforms would be different (except for Lucas's house since it's the only place that stays the same.)
Music:
-Tazmily Village (Would probably be updated, but this is the original.)
-Eight Melodies (Was cut from Brawl, so this would be perfect for its return.)
-Other music from Brawl, like Snowman and You Call this a Utopia?! (I just like Snowman, and YCtaU?! matches Tazmily town after being overrun by the Pigmen.)

Another cool one I can think of would be the Water Temple from zelda ocarina of time. It could be tri-leveled, with the water rising/falling to a different level at random, though all the way to the top level would be briefer than the lower two.

Ooh, I just thought of this and thought to revive this thread:
Clock Town from Zelda Majora's Mask. The three day cycle would still go on, and you would see the people go about their business. When it comes time for the moon to crash, the cutscene plays of going back in time, and the cycle starts anew.

Something that looks like cloud top criuse, something from PM:TTYD, and i really want the fountain of dreams back.

On the 3DS I really want(ed?) a mario galaxy circular planet where it continually scrolls in a small circle so that you can only 'fall off' by being fired off the surface outwardly.
I felt it would be best on 3DS because then everyone can view themselves as upright on their separate screens.

Though for all I know this could be a stage as I've not really spoiled them for myself.

Back