• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Beach Party Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiaa

Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3954-2752-4988
Dark Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Toy Hammer
Isabelle
ZcU2jsw.png

A special thank you to Jeremy for the banners!

Hello everyone! Feeling bored? Then why not come down to the beach with me for some fun! We've got punch, snacks, awesome music...oh and a couple events that you may participate in for glory and fun! Check them out!!! Click the links below or head over to the Museum to find the event threads!

Contests start August 5th and end August 10th 9PM Central. A voting period will be announced later.
We want everyone to have a good time so please remember to be respectful of others while we enjoy ourselves at the beach!

Last edited:
Yay! Another holiday that won't be an Easter Egg hunt! Looking forward to it. Wait, the fifth is today!

its winter in australia this is discrimination and a disgrace to the entire southern hemisphere

Oh, interesting! Perhaps part, though I would be equally interesting to see the creations of others.

Much imagination to all and good luck ;)

Last edited:
The dates have been extended to the 10th :)

Do we PM the creations or post them in the respective thread?

Ok. So for the collectible one if you win you get the collectible you made? And is it gift able?

I'm already planning my sandcastle and making noise at 8:20 AM. What is my life.

Last edited:
1st: Five TBT Stickers, Retro TBT Sticker, Gold Trophy Collectible, 400 TBT Bells
Retro TBT Sticker
Retro TBT Sticker

It's destiny.

1st: Five TBT Stickers, Retro TBT Sticker, Gold Trophy Collectible, 400 TBT Bells
Retro TBT Sticker
Retro TBT Sticker

It's destiny.
I was thinking of you when I saw it. Gave me a good chuckle.

Nice :D
A bit short for the time, i'll try participating ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back