• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Palia

Yea it does take a lot of space . I’m glad I have a second switch lite since my main switch lite is full. I haven’t gotten too far into it but I’m enjoying it so far.

So I've been playing this game on Switch since it launched and I can see why a lot of players gave up on it not long after it launched. It's got all the hallmarks of a cosy game but the MMO side is really lacking and I find the world of Palia to be quite empty. Plus the graphics have been completely watered down in order for it to run on the Switch. If it was Xbox or PlayStation I could see myself really enjoying the game in all its glory just like it is on the PC.

EDIT: I came across a comparison video yesterday and whilst it was inevitable that the Switch version would be downgraded, it makes me long for this game to launch on other consoles for the graphics and a smoother gameplay.

Last edited:
Having not seen or played the PC version...the Switch version isn't really bothering me.

But I would definitely play this on Game Pass if it was an option.

Having not seen or played the PC version...the Switch version isn't really bothering me.

But I would definitely play this on Game Pass if it was an option.
From the last dev blog they have hinted at Palia releasing on other platforms. I have a feeling it’ll be Xbox and PlayStation once it releases on Steam in early 2024.

Anyway I ended up having a really good gameplay tonight which included fishing with a fellow newbie that helped boost our levels. Then someone found a small flow tree and called it out in the chat and we took it down together.

If anyone wants to add me a friend in Palia my username is Violet Wytch. 😊

Been messing with the game off and on a bit on PC since beta. Really glad the game is on the Switch, but I really hope they do expand to other consoles. Game has a lot of potential. Hopefully the devs are able to incorporate more co-op activities into the game to get more players interacting with each other.

I have been enjoying fishing I find it relaxing. It’s taking a bit to get used to the bug catching just finally caught a butterfly. I think it may be because I was expecting a bug net instead of a bug belt. Anyone else have any trouble with it or some tips?

I have been enjoying fishing I find it relaxing. It’s taking a bit to get used to the bug catching just finally caught a butterfly. I think it may be because I was expecting a bug net instead of a bug belt. Anyone else have any trouble with it or some tips?
I've found that some bugs take more than one hit before you can loot them. Also you don't always need to hit them directly in order to stun them. Just like hunting you can aim slightly above or below them and that does the trick, as well as using upgraded stink bombs for Auni will allow you to hit most bugs once and loot them.

I've found that some bugs take more than one hit before you can loot them. Also you don't always need to hit them directly in order to stun them. Just like hunting you can aim slightly above or below them and that does the trick, as well as using upgraded stink bombs for Auni will allow you to hit most bugs once and loot them.
Thank you so much . Will definitely try those and get some upgraded stink bombs.

I am obsessed with Palia atm, especially the furniture making and home decorating feature. I also like farming and fishing, very calm and cozy. Anyone still playing?

Back