• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Recent Pick-Up (Gaming Stuff)

ValtermcPires

Bells
Pretty self explanatory, to share our gaming pick ups, real pictures are appreciated :)

- - -

Got this on eShop, was debating if was this or Trine 2 but got this one.

IMG_0477_zpsb969ebdd.jpg

I recently got these signed by Bryce Papenbrook! :D
Fire emblem (Henry)
10nb0xe.jpg

Bravely default (Tiz)
2dccnjp.jpg

I just got Bravely Default, which I won from a contest. I gave it to my friend to play though. Forgot to take a picture of it. It was brand new and still in the wrapper. :(
Also got RF4.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Rune Factory 4 is awesome. I definitely recommend playing that if you like Harvest Moon and RPGs. I own all the Rune Factories, but RF4 was a huge step in the right direction for the series. Very good game that not too many people talk about.

I recently bought Kingdom Hearts 3D (didn't want to play it until I beat The World Ends With You) and I preorded Persona Q, Kingdom Heats 2.5, and PW vs PL. PW vs PL was too far down the list to get into the PrtSc.

Untitled.jpg

I work at Amazon so I have to take advantage of the employee discount. Miss just driving to Gamestop to pick up games. :(

I recently picked up the following video games.

Tomodachi Life, Minecraft for Sony PlayStation 3 and Grand Theft Auto V for Sony PlayStation 3.
I bought Grand Theft Auto V from a friend for ?10 which was an amazing bargain. :D

Last edited:
I recently brought Tomodachi Life and I pre ordered Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitors edition. Can't wait for that :D.

I recently picked up the following video games.

Tomodachi Life, Minecraft for Sony PlayStation 3 and Grand Theft Auto V for Sony PlayStation 3.
I bought Grand Theft Auto V from a friend for ?10 which was an amazing bargain. :D

I can't believe someone would sell GTA V so cheaply, it's an amazing game. If you haven't played it you totally should right away :)

Back