Recent Pick-Up (Gaming Stuff)

ValtermcPires

Bells
Pretty self explanatory, to share our gaming pick ups, real pictures are appreciated :)

- - -

Got this on eShop, was debating if was this or Trine 2 but got this one.

IMG_0477_zpsb969ebdd.jpg

I recently got these signed by Bryce Papenbrook! :D
Fire emblem (Henry)
10nb0xe.jpg

Bravely default (Tiz)
2dccnjp.jpg

I just got Bravely Default, which I won from a contest. I gave it to my friend to play though. Forgot to take a picture of it. It was brand new and still in the wrapper. :(
Also got RF4.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Rune Factory 4 is awesome. I definitely recommend playing that if you like Harvest Moon and RPGs. I own all the Rune Factories, but RF4 was a huge step in the right direction for the series. Very good game that not too many people talk about.

I recently bought Kingdom Hearts 3D (didn't want to play it until I beat The World Ends With You) and I preorded Persona Q, Kingdom Heats 2.5, and PW vs PL. PW vs PL was too far down the list to get into the PrtSc.

Untitled.jpg

I work at Amazon so I have to take advantage of the employee discount. Miss just driving to Gamestop to pick up games. :(

I recently picked up the following video games.

Tomodachi Life, Minecraft for Sony PlayStation 3 and Grand Theft Auto V for Sony PlayStation 3.
I bought Grand Theft Auto V from a friend for ?10 which was an amazing bargain. :D

Last edited:
I recently brought Tomodachi Life and I pre ordered Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitors edition. Can't wait for that :D.

I recently picked up the following video games.

Tomodachi Life, Minecraft for Sony PlayStation 3 and Grand Theft Auto V for Sony PlayStation 3.
I bought Grand Theft Auto V from a friend for ?10 which was an amazing bargain. :D

I can't believe someone would sell GTA V so cheaply, it's an amazing game. If you haven't played it you totally should right away :)

Back