• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post your internet speeds

Horrible....jpg
Is this bad? My laptop is the worst thing ever, so I'm guessing it is.

Last edited:
Thanks for telling me guys. I've only had it for 1 year, and it's already that, not to mention all the other stuff it does... D:

Last edited:
speedtest126.jpg

I'm loving the speed now. Comcast was sticking it to me for almost 2 years by making me pay for 105Mbps, but only giving me a modem that could handle 30Mbps MAXIMUM. They didn't even tell me that's what I was paying for. I thought 30Mbps was the maximum you could get. I was fuming >.< I threatened to sue the **** out of them. They gave me a refund and came to fix the issue. Got a new modem and they also fixed some signal issues. :)

Atm Nil. Only one internet provider in my area and they want $100 a month for 40G. When I lived at my old house I had 155G for $80 a month. O_O

Step aside, kiddos.

I'm super far away from my router and I still have faster Internet than most. My speeds by my router are 80/30

IM THANKFUL 4 WHAT I HAVE, TRUNDLE.

B- IS NOT BAD.

Last edited:
I was interested by the Internet of my uni. It is so **** here, like TBT only works/loads 1/5 of the time, the quality of videos is terrible etc. FaceTime always stops or whatever, like every 5 minutes.

Guess what I've got:
1047304625.png

Impossible. The Internet is so bad. I think this is inaccurate because even McDonald's Internet is 100000 times better. In France I have like A, but it is soooooo much better. Meh.

Back