Post your internet speeds

Horrible....jpg
Is this bad? My laptop is the worst thing ever, so I'm guessing it is.

Last edited:
Thanks for telling me guys. I've only had it for 1 year, and it's already that, not to mention all the other stuff it does... D:

Last edited:
speedtest126.jpg

I'm loving the speed now. Comcast was sticking it to me for almost 2 years by making me pay for 105Mbps, but only giving me a modem that could handle 30Mbps MAXIMUM. They didn't even tell me that's what I was paying for. I thought 30Mbps was the maximum you could get. I was fuming >.< I threatened to sue the **** out of them. They gave me a refund and came to fix the issue. Got a new modem and they also fixed some signal issues. :)

Atm Nil. Only one internet provider in my area and they want $100 a month for 40G. When I lived at my old house I had 155G for $80 a month. O_O

Step aside, kiddos.

I'm super far away from my router and I still have faster Internet than most. My speeds by my router are 80/30

IM THANKFUL 4 WHAT I HAVE, TRUNDLE.

B- IS NOT BAD.

Last edited:
I was interested by the Internet of my uni. It is so **** here, like TBT only works/loads 1/5 of the time, the quality of videos is terrible etc. FaceTime always stops or whatever, like every 5 minutes.

Guess what I've got:
1047304625.png

Impossible. The Internet is so bad. I think this is inaccurate because even McDonald's Internet is 100000 times better. In France I have like A, but it is soooooo much better. Meh.

Back