• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you "finished" your town yet?

Have you "finished" your town yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 45.7%
  • My town is never finished.

Votes: 52 49.5%

• Total voters
I am nowhere near finished! I need to get my villager's housing placements perfect before I can start to work properly on my town, but until then I'm saving up a lot of money for future PWP's and my house of course :)

Never finished. It was at one point, now I'm remodeling and getting new villagers, so it's very unorganized again :(

Not even close. I have a lot of home decorating to do and pwps I need to unlock.

ughh no

Still need to make some alt charas and decorate their houses plus my town is covered in junk and needs so be decorated

I always have new ideas for my town! I don't think my town will ever be "done"! Maybe when all PWP's are pinged, and I feel the placement is perfect! But new villagers are always going to pop up, so i don't know! It's even hard for me to make a dream adress right now, even after having my town for 10+ months! Eeeep.

My town's baaaasically finished... only took a year :p although I'll probably keep tweaking little things until like, the end of time. Only just started refurnishing my villagers' houses too. So I'll probably never truly be "finished", at least not until I get bored, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Last edited:
Just about. There's some things I need to do. I'd say I'm about 95% done with it.

It's still a work in progress! I think by the time I'm done the next version of the AC will be out.

My town has taken 13 months to complete (since launch day last year). I'm reeeeally happy with it, so now I'm working on getting all the gold badges and finishing the museum once Winter rolls around and I can catch the last couple of bugs/fish.

Last edited:
No ;-; The only public works projects I need are the balloon arch and fairy tale bridge. I have all of my dreamies, so that's great. But I didn't plot reset (Wishing I did). Oh well. But I'm very unhappy with my town at the moment because I see so many amazing creative towns and think they're so much better. I've been told many times that I have a lovely town, but I'm just unhappy with it :c

I finished my old town and updated the dream address before resetting, and that took around three months to make altogether. My new town isn't complete yet, but this will take longer because the whole town is going to be a maze. That means that I'll need to plant a lot of bushes and trees, and also keep the plot recognizable too.

Nope, not really close to finishing yet! I still have about half the town to properly landscape, and I need to finish decorating most of the rooms in my house. :) It's getting there slowly, but I have no need to rush it.

Back