• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What does your username mean?

My name is Kamryn, but most people call me Kam. Eventually, a few of my old friends added onto "Kam" and began calling me "Kammeh". I use it on every website I join now because I love the name and it reminds me of my old friends <3

Well, self explanatory looking at it really... Little Pharaoh, a small or young Pharaoh, or King of Egypt. Not really a reference to YuGiOh, or Tutankhamun. It's more for the fact that I myself am short ( 4'11" ), and have a fascination with Ancient Egyptian culture.

I usually go by Fae, but that was unavailable and so was Faerie. So... Faery is another alternate spelling. :0

Supposed to be a play on bizzy bone, the rapper from bone thugs and harmony.. with my fave villager dizzy. But i don't think anyone will get it. My username before was sillysloth which is just what it is... It's my handle for a lot of things.

its based on a web comic called GaMERCaT its about a cat that plays video games

Last edited:
My story is this

tumblr_m0aimlzkhf1r8ru56o1_500.gif

xiao means little in chinese
and nu means girl/female/woman haha
so literally little girl..?
I just chose it because I'm short and I'm a girl. ^^

Took me a while to think of one. Quite difficult to explain though!

It looks like it means that I don't know how to spell "sailor" but it's really just a name I've heard and thought was pretty.

Back