What does your username mean?

My name is fairly self explanatory if you know Pok?mon

But for those who don't.. There's a Dark/Fire dog called Houndoom (my current avatar).. And when I decided to make my Let's Play YouTube account, I wanted a slogan like "You're Houndoomed" 'cos I love puns.. But I simply decided to make it my username, with 0's for emphasis :p

i just took ran from my name and put su at the end because im a weeboob

It's the name of one of my favorite guitarists.

When I was a little kid a moose was jumping around, panicking, and nearly ran my dog over. Ever since I've had a phobia of moose, so I thought I'd commemorate that moose by naming my username after it.

My first name, pretty straightforward :p This is one of the few sites I've been able to get just my name with no numbers of initials so I am pretty happy :)

Mine is just a username that I use everywhere. Originally I came up with it about afew years ago when I was a huge fan of rayquaza but I don't like him as much anymore XD The 128 was just random because 123 was taken (I was so creative lol).

I wish I could change my username but it would get confusing as this is a name that everyone knows me by and not every site allows name changes.

My first and middle name. I just added the 97 on the end cause I made a bunch of different accounts for stuff for both my brother and I when I was 9 and my brother was 7, so I put our ages together, and It's just stuck ever since.

mine is my name, i hate using usernames lmao. i would have rather put maddie but maddison will do.

I got mine because I like sugar and I like stuff to do with outer space. And I thought the sound of sugargalaxy was cute.

You have to guess :rolleyes: Don't tell if I have told you

Last edited:
Back