What does your username mean?

i like wolves, wolf was taken, and wolv sounds pretty close to wolf so.

taadaa

It's a Scottish name, from a song. it's originally 'Auchanachie' but I like Annachie (from the version that Nic Jones sang) better

A couple years ago I got into the K-Pop boyband 2PM. The leader would sometimes be called Jaebeommie and I thought it was cute.

xBojYxk.png

I got my name from a reference on Saved By the Bell but from further research my name also has an inappropriate meaning in part of it that I wasn't aware about (and will not share) but I totally didn't know that until I got comfortable with the name. |D

french 4 swim
or shorten from nagedasanai
which is... from nagedasanai de... which should be put into a sentence -> almost like 'dont give up' or 'dont let go' part of the sentence....

Nox means night in Latin and I chose it because night symbolizes my calm and quiet personality in real life. Plus it sounds like a cool and short nickname to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait did I post in this thread twice or is it a different one? O.O

Nox means night in Latin and I chose it because night symbolizes my calm and quiet personality in real life. Plus it sounds like a cool and short nickname to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait did I post in this thread twice or is it a different one? O.O

Different one ^.^ the other one asks for the story behind it. This one just asks for the meaning. :)

Different one ^.^ the other one asks for the story behind it. This one just asks for the meaning. :)
Alright just making sure sp it doesn't look like I'm spamming. XD

Mine is the name of a music venue near me, where I saw my first "real" concert. I like it because it's usually not already taken

Basically just my favourite villager and my name merged together.

Back